Ch-6

Hoseok was walking with Taehyung more like being dragged away by Taehyung to one of shop he has selected for his wedding dresses.

" Kookie hyungieee" Taehyung hear Hoseok squeal beside him and like hush of wind Hoseok has ran away from his grasp to Jungkook hugging him tightly. But Jungkook didn't said anything . His face was stern as ever.

" Ya kookie why aren't you hugging Seokie back huh??Seokie missed you lot " Hoseok said raising his hand to pull Jungkook's cheeks but his hand was harshly beaten by Jungkook and he was pushed away by Jungkook .

"Let's go Kim , I am busy I don't have free time to spend on people who doesn't know how to follow rules or obey their elders" Jungkook mumbled making Taehyung raise his eyes in amusement. 

"Kookie ..Kookie hyung why are you not talking to seokie huh?? Seokie is your brother not Meanie TaeTae "  Hoseok said trying to hold Jungkook hand again but was pushed away again," Let's go " 

" Hyung Hyung Seokie is sorry okay Seokiee won't do that agai-"

" LIAR , You always break promise Jung Hoseok , why can't you fucking understand a single damn thing ?? And don't talk to me , I don't talk to liars." Jungkook yelled turning to Hoseok who had started crying 

"you ~~you~~broke ~~promise too~~did Seokie ~'blame you ?? You ~~said you ~~will ~~take Seokie to play ~~~You didn't ~~~watch movies~~~You didn't ~~~you keep ~~breaking ~~promises after promises ~~but Seokie~~didn't called you ~~liar ~~seokie never blamed you ~~ ~~than  why scold ~seokie huh?? Seokie is wrong??not wrong ...not liar...you liar...." Hoseok said crying as he tried wipping away his tears and fisted his fist to stop himself from crying .

Jimin who was coming with Mr Kim immediately rushed their to Hoseok side when he saw him crying.

"Seokie baby why are you crying huh ?? Was Taehyung being Meanie huh??"He asked in sweet tone patting boy's head who hug him and cried .

" Taehyung what the fuck did you do huh?? Didn't I ask you to behave nicely with little prince?? You are so immature " Mr Kim said in anger making Jungkook amuse

Taehyung snorted in disbelief and pointed at Jungkook saying ," Why don't you beat this pig's ass Appa he was the one who made your little prince cry ."

"What ? You Jeon brat , What's deal with you huh? Why are you messing with him huh??You know what you both are exactly alike and are fuckin idiots you know get lost I don't wanna see your face near little prince when all you do is make him cry." Mr Kim said scolding both Taekook.

" Look Mr Kim I -"

"Let's go grandpa Seokie will buy pretty dresses for you , leave this monkey's behind they are not worthy of our time" Hoseok said sweetly dragging Mr KIm with him making Taekook choked in air and Mr Kim blush red .
Jimin smiled seeing the scenario , he was the one who consoled Hoseok and brough back his sunshine version back.

************

Taekook were thrown out of shop when they tried following them in shop , Two most fearful mafia were sitting outside the shop like kicked away puppy holding their head in their hands cursing god knows who but surely not our little angel.

"So what's deal with you brother" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was sulking . 

"Don't talk Kim" Jungkook said 

" Not like I want to , it's just that your brother is quite mess. " 

"What the fuck do you mean??" Jungkook asked grabbing his collar making Taehyung smirk seeing little fucker all riled up .

"Now now keep your attitude in check , What I meant was why the fuck your brother acts like a freaking child ??" 

Taehyung said pushing away Jungkook and tidying his shirt.

" you know he -"

" He is spoilt I know "

"You ~" Jungkook glared at him

" Jeon , you spoilt him more like destroyed him. His brain function is way weak for a teen you know."

" Kim you should shut your mouth before I blow it ." Jungkook said with death stare
While Taehyung snorted and turned away his head,"Perfectly suits you Jeon keep acting like asshole who has stick up in his ass"

" You bastard "Jungkook growled and was about to punch him when Taehyung caught his fist and muttered staring right into his eyes ," I don't know what's mess your family was nor I give a fuck but if you have dare spoil him  than do it until the very end . "

" What ??" Jungkook asked in pure shock as he pulled back his hand trying to understand whatever shit Kim was sprouting.

"You made him like this didn't you Jeon ? Your over protectiveness made him childish and bratty so bear with his bratiness . You can't scold him for something he is used to. And from where I am seeing your brother is clueless about half of shits that goes around you. The least you could have done was to acknowledge him with fact for his safety. This marriage as well is something he is not aware of and I don't know what shit you are gonna feed him to make sign up for marriage." 

"Kim you are not in my shoes so shut your darn mouth " Jungkook said getting up and glared at Taehyung .

"I am not but I have better judgement that you do Jungkook don't go around upsetting Hoseok "

"You sound like you care Kim, wait you do care don't you ??" Jungkook asked smugly before he remember that Taehyung was courting his brother so he grabbed his collar,"Don't Kim I won't think twice before killing you if you touched my brother in wrong way -"

Taehyung pushed him away and laughed ,"Kim Taehyung never cares about useless things and you know Hoseok is biggest shi-"

He stopped when he hear sound of something falling and both turned around to see it was Hoseok

And even before Taehyung could grasp something he was smacked by Hoseok who was looking like angry kitten .

" You meanie who are you to call Shiittyyy...if Seokiee is shitty than you are cow poop ....dog poop .. buffalo pisss and evey poop and piss and shittiest shittiest ever...."

Jungkook burst out laughing seeing this and Taehyung just shoved away Hoseok only for Hoseok to charge at him again and....he bite his shoulder.

Taehyung glared at Hoseok Coldly who showed him his teeth before sinking it again

" Oh fuck " Taehyung hissed in pain and grabbed Hoseok arm tightly making him wimper and in instant Jungkook was at his throat.

" How dare -"

"What the hell are you guys doing ?Jeon let go of Kim and Seokiee baby aren't you my good boy huh bub let go of Meanie or else you will get his asshole attitude transfer to you "

Hoseok let go of Taehyung like he was some disease and clung to Jimin hugging him and complaining about Meanie Tatate and kookie .

"Bub -"

"Seokie won't talk with Kookie. Seokie asshole like Taetae....go talk with him ...Seokie won't talk ...be friend with Taetae....both bully Seokie...."

"I will buy you your Mang plushy and PS5 that you and Namjoon were winning about"

And Hoseok immediately hug Jungkook wrapping his body around him like koala ,"Really kookie !!!Kookie is bestttttttt.... Seokie loves kookie "

Hoseok kissed Jungkook's cheek .

," Kookie carry Seokie...Seokie tired " he said yawning and Jungkook carried him in his arms as Hoseok rested His head on his shoulder.

"Kookie sweet , Seokie missed you can't sleep properly ..." Hoseok mumbled as nuzzle his face into familiar warmth of his fav person.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung face who was looking kudkud and heard him mumble under his breath who was sleeping like octopus clinging to me and have audacity to lie you could sleep.

Jimin -😶😶😶

*******
Vote and comments please please .