Ch 11

Hi

****

Namjoon and Hoseok successfully sneaked out of the college and were having fun playing around in park. 

Currently they were on swings , having competition among themselves so as to who can swing higher.

"Ya seokie sloww downn or else you will fall"

"Nammu don't be scary bby Seokie has never fell down everrrr" Hoseok screamed laughing and giggling . 

After swinging they slided down on  big and small slides , played with Dog , name Ivy who is their best friend.

"Yoo Ivy come get your food from Seokie" hoseok teased dog as he ran with his bone. 

Mr Karen who was owner of dog laughed seeing Little boy play with Ivy, Mr Karen was 84 years old . He was retired military official , all his life he had contributed to military . His wife has passed away and his son was settled in America. 

"Here Grandpaa have this sandwich " Namjoon said forwarding his tiffin which had sandwich .  

"Why didn't little Nammu ate this sandwich hhhuh ?? Isn't it already past your lunch time??" He asked boy 

"Ayoo Grandpa this is Nammu's second tiffin Box , my hyungie made 2 tiffin box for me so Namu becomes strong " 

Mr Karen nodded and took sandwich from tiffin thanking little boy.

"Seokieeeee bby come and have sandwiches Jinnie hyung made it" Namjoon screamed loudly .

"What Jinnie hyung made sandwiches??" Hoseok yelled as he ran followed by Ivy only for Hoseok to stumble on someone more like getting push by someone.

"You fuckin bitch can't you see where are you going??" Boy asked he puffed out smoke..

Hoseok eyes turn teary and his lips wobbled ," Why are you scolding Seokie , it's your fault you rude man " 

Other red jacket boy snickered Sharing glance with cigar guy who laughed and grabbed Hoseok's hair in tight grip making Hoseok cry ," What are you doing leave Seokieeee" 

Hoseok cried , Ivy started woofing and barking at them to let go but other  red jacket boy kicked away dog Harshly making Ivy cry.

"Leave Ivy you stupid man don't hit Ivy " Hoseok cried trying to stop him but got slapped . 

 Ivy tried attacking again but Red jacket guy beat him with stick hard making him bleed. Ivy was old dog and he soon fainted with all beating. 

Hoseok started screaming for Namjoon at top of his lungs.  Cigar guy snickered and said ," No one is coming bby seokie you are here at my mercy " He said as he stared at cigar stick and that at boys beautiful face.

"You badiee let seokie gooo" Hoseok screamed trying to punch him but Cigar guy twisted his hand . Making him cry loudly .

"AHhh leave leave seokieeee's hand it's paininggggg owwwww" 

"ANNOYING BITCH STOP SCREAMING " cigar man said as he threw Hoseok harshly on ground and squatted , he brought his burning cigar close to Hosoek face making him shiver. Hoseok tried going away  but his leg was pulled by Cigar guy. 

Cigar laughed when he saw Hoseok try to hit him or push away his hand .

"Let me punish you bitch so from now on you will always remember how to behave with your elder" Cigar guy said as he grabbed Hoseok's jaw and was about to put cigar stick on him when he felt someone push him away . 

He groaned to see it was Mr Karen and Namjoon .

"Seokieee" Namjoon cried as he pulled his friend into hug who was crying hard.

"Fuckin fantastic , Asher look we have got one oldie and another twink to play with " Cigar guy name Jake said . 

"You asshole how dare you bully someone " Mr Karen scolded and was about to hit him again when his stick was snatched away from him and he was kicked by Asher.