Chapter Three

Renee's pov

Two days later

I was sound asleep in my bed when I heard my phone ding. And to my surprise it was Billie.

Billie
Hi, I was wondering if you are free later today?

Renee
I am, Why do you ask?

Billie
I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get lunch or something

Renee
That'd be great. What time?

Billie
I was thinking around noon I could pick you up if you want

Renee
Cool see you then.

OH MY GOD!!! I thought to myself as I scream into my pillow. She wants to get lunch with me that's so crazy. I mean it's not that crazy she is probably just being friendly.

I jump out of bed and immediately start searching my closet for the perfect outfit. After about 20 minutes I finally found something I was pleased with and then finished getting ready. By now it was already around 11:45 and Billie would be here soon to pick me up.

I wait a little until I hear a car pull up. I hear a knock on my door and run toward it and open it.

"Hi," she says with a smile. "You ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We walk outside and I see a sexy ass Porsche parked outside.

"Damn, Billie. You got a really nice car."

"I know, isn't she beautiful."

We get in the car and she starts driving and damn does she look good doing it. I'm not gonna lie she was driving kind of crazy and a bit unsafe, but she made me feel safe just with her being next to me.

We arrive at the restaurant and there were only a few people in it.

"I tried to pick a place with not to many people so that we wouldn't get interrupted as much." She says.

"I appreciate that, thank you."

We get seated and already there was someone coming up to us.

"Oh my gosh Billie! Can I have a picture?" A girl says who looks around the age of 19.

"Yeah, of course."

The girl hands her phone to me and goes over to Billie. Billie drapes an arm around her and the girl quickly leans in and kisses her. Billie pushes her away and looks at her angrily.

"Dude, you can't just kiss someone without their consent, go away." I say.

The girl rushes away from us and out the restaurant.

"Thank you so much, I can't believe she would do that." Billie tells me.

"No problem, it's not your fault she's a grotsky little byotch." I say and Billie chuckles.

The rest of the lunch went well, but I had an urge to ask her how her and Maya were doing. I wasn't going to, but it just came out.

"So how are you and Maya doing?"

"We're doing really well actually," she says. "I think that she could be the one."

"Oh, that's great. I'm glad you're happy."

"Yeah, she's so amazing."

I didn't say anything after as tears were threatening to fall from my eyes.

We finished eating and we left the restaurant and went back to my house.

"Do you want to stay here and hang out for a little bit?" I ask without thinking.

"Sure."

Oh my gosh she actually said yes.