Chapter five

Renee's pov

I woke up and tried to reach for my phone, but something was on top of me. I look over and see Billie's arm draped over me. I instantly got butterflies in my stomach.

"Good morning," she says in a very sexy, groggy, morning voice.

She takes her arm off me and gets up to use the restroom. As soon as she closes the bathroom door I grab my phone and text Dua.

Renee
I have so much to tell you

Dua
Is it about Billie?

Renee
Yes. Can you come over later to talk about it?

Dua
Of course

Billie walks out of the bathroom and says, "I should probably head home now."

"Okay, let me walk you to the door."

We walk to the door and she gives me a big hug.
"We should do this more. You're fun to hang out with." She says.

"For sure. That would be awesome."

I watch her get into her car and drive away. I close my door and start doing a little happy dance even though I know I have no shot of getting with her.

Dua arrives an hour later and as soon as she comes in she says, "Tell me everything."

I tell her all of what happened from seeing her naked to cuddling with her.

"I can't believe you saw her titties."

"Yeah, I can't believe it either. I just wish it were on different circumstances."

"Just remember she has a girlfriend, so be respectful."

"Don't tell me that, that's not your job. You're supposed to feed into my delusions, not shut them down."

"I know, but you still have to be respectful."

"Uugh. Fine." Just as I said that an idea popped into my head. "What if we pretended like we were together to make her jealous."

"I don't know if that's the best idea..."

"Please. For me?" I said with the best puppy dog eyes I could do."

"Fine. I'll do it."

I jumped up in joy and said, "You will not regret this."

We hung out for a little bit and I told her that Billie was going to a club tonight with Maya and that we should go.

Dua put on a tight dress and I put on some leather pants that showed off my butt and a tight shirt.

I drove to the club, which was packed. There was a long line outside the club, but we would get in just fine because of who we are.

Once we got in we went to the bar where we got a drink. I spotted Billie and Maya on the dance floor. Maya was grinding all over Billie and Billie looked like she was loving it.

A couple minutes later she spotted us and started walking over to us.

I look over to Dua and say, "Kiss me."

"What?"

"Just do it."

She leans in and she brushes her lips against mine, then I connect them and start making out with her. She was actually a pretty good kisser.

Billie was just awkwardly staring at us waiting for us to finish.

"Um, I didn't know you were together."

"It's a new thing." I say.

"That's cool," she said unsure. "Well, if you want to come hang out with my friends and I you're welcome to."

"We will thanks for inviting us." Dua says.