Chapter 10

Renee's pov

We were about to kiss and her phone starts ringing.

She picks it up and says, "oh sorry. It's Maya."

Of course it was that freaky bitch. I want to teleport through Billie's phone screen and choke her out. How does she ruin everything even when she's not here? I need her gone.

Billie ends the phone call and says that she should get going.

"No, you should stay. It's too dark and scary out there. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you."

"Nothing bad will happen to me."

"You don't know that."

"I don't, but my gut tells me that I'll be fine."

"Just stay!" I say a bit too loud.

"Geez okay, I'll stay. You didn't have to yell at me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I can take the couch and you can sleep in your own bed."

"There's plenty of room for both of us in the bed. It's king size."

"Okay. That's alright with me."

I got up from my bed and went over to my dresser to grab some clothes for Billie to wear to bed.

"Here you go." I say as I hand the clothes over. She goes into the bathroom to change and I change in the room.

Billie knocks on the door and then comes in. We both get in bed and cuddle up to each other making me blush.

I close my eyes and feel lips on the tip of my nose.  She just kissed me on the nose. SHE JUST KISSED ME ON THE NOSE! They were some of the softest lips I have ever felt.

"Goodnight baby." She says. My stomach was full of butterflies and I was redder than a tomato.

"Good night." I say back as I fall asleep in her arms."