Chapter 4

Billie's pov

I just recently met Renee, but I feel like we could have a long, healthy friendship. She seems like she would be a cool person to party with.

I had agreed to hang out at her house for a little in hopes to get to know her a little more. She led me to her room and we both took a seat on her bed.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Let's play truth or dare."

"Bet. Let's do it."

"Alright I'll go first," she says. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Wimp. Alright, what's your favorite color?"

"Yellow. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to make a song with me."

"Wait, actually?"

"Yes."

"Of course I will."

I go over to a piano she has in the corner of her room and start playing trying to find something that we like.

We ended up working on the song for a couple hours until we had the most perfect song I had ever made.

"This is beautiful," she says. "We should put this out, this is the most amazing thing I've ever heard."

I agree and look over at a clock on her nightstand and it says that it was already 10 pm.

"I should probably go, it's getting pretty late."

"Why don't you stay, I don't want you to drive when it's too dark."

"Yeah I guess I can stay, but I don't have any clothes to wear to bed."

"You can just borrow some of mine."

Renee's pov

I don't know what came over me when I told her she could stay over and I especially didn't expect her to say yes.

I gave her some sweats and a baggy shirt and told her to change in my room while I go change in the bathroom.

I finished changing and went straight into my room without thinking of knocking. As I barged in I saw Billie which only underwear on.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I say as I rush out of the room. Im a bit disappointed in my self that I forgot to knock, but damn those badonk-adonks were BIG.

I wait until Billie says that I can come in and I hesitantly walk through the door way.

"I can sleep on the couch, and you can take my bed."

"No, I don't want to kick you out of your own bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Why don't we just both sleep on the bed, there is plenty of space." Why the hell did I say that? I'm not going to be able to sleep with her right next to me. I'll get nervous and start breathing really heavy.

"Are you sure? Because I'm happy sleeping on the couch."

"Yeah I'm sure." I am definitely not sure.

We both slip into my bed, Billie on the left and me on the right.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure."

We ended up choosing to watch The Hunger Games. I was laying flat in my back when Billie came up next to me and started to cuddle me. I swear she could have felt my heart beating, it was going so fast.

After the movie was over I rolled onto my side away from Billie and she spooned me. It took a while for me to fall asleep knowing Billie was so close to me, but I finally did after a little while.