Chapter nine

Billie's pov

Lately I have been having a lot of dreams about Renee and I don't know why. I've seen a ton of pictures of her and Dua and I feel that they don't look like they should be with each other.

Speaking of Renee I get a call from her asking me to go over to her place. Of course I say yes and I tell her I'll be there in around an hour.

An hour passed and I was standing outside of her house. I knock and the door immediately opens.

"Hi," I say as I give her a big hug.

"Hi. Can we talk?" Oh god, no good conversation has ever started with that.

"For sure." She grabs my hand and drags me to her room. I feel sparks between our hands and it feels really good, I had never felt it before.

We sit on her bed and she says, "I haven't been totally honest with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Dua and I aren't actually dating, we're just friends." Why would she lie about dating Dua it doesn't make any sense.

"Why would you lie about that?"

"Well I'm trying to get with someone and I was trying to make them jealous." I hope that person is me. Oh my gosh, what am I thinking?!

"Who is that person?"

" Oh you wouldn't know them."

"Ok, so why did you decide to tell me this now?"

"Because I got drunk and I slept with Dua last night and now I don't know what to do."

"Oh. I don't know what to say."

"You know what, it doesn't matter let's just watch a movie or something." I give in because I don't want to pressure her to tell me things she isn't ready to tell me.

We end up choosing some cheesy rom-com and we settle into her bed. I lay on my back while she snuggles into my side. I hope she can't feel my heart beating because that would be super embarrassing.

We get to the part of the movie where the two main characters kiss and I look down at her kind of wanting to kiss her. She feels me staring, so she looks up at me. We both stare into each others eyes occasionally glancing at each others lips. We both start to lean in and as soon as our lips were about to touch my phone rings.

I back away from Renee and check my phone to see who was calling. It was Maya.