Chapter six

Billie's pov

Maya, my friends and I had decided to go to a club tonight. When we got there it was packed. We rented out a booth in a corner so that we would have a place to sit.

"Let's dance," Maya said as she grabbed my hand.     She pulled me over to the dance floor where a very upbeat song was playing and people were making out and grinding on each other. Maya must of saw what everyone else was doing and she started to grind on me. I did not mind it one bit.

I just happen to take a glance at the bar and I see Renee and Dua. I didn't know they were going to be here tonight. I decide to go over to them and tell them that they can hang out with us if they want. As I start to walk over there I see Renee say something to Dua and out of nowhere they just start making out. I felt my stomach drop and I didn't know why, it just didn't feel right.

I awkwardly wait for them to stop and as soon as they do I say, "I didn't know you were together."

"It's a new thing." Renee says.

"That's cool... Well if you want to hang out with my friends and I you're welcome to."

"We will, thanks for inviting us," Dua says.

I walk back over to the dance floor and reconnect with Maya.

Renee's pov

Billie walks back over to Maya and they share a quick kiss making me feel uneasy.

"Don't look at them right now just look at me." Dua says.

"How can I not look at them it's the most beautiful person ever and that person settled for someone who isn't me."

"Look Ren, good things come with time. It could take a day, a month, a year, but I promise you will get her. I'm sure of it. But right now let's go dance a bit."

"Okay."

She pulls me over to the dance floor and we start dancing to an extremely upbeat song. I see Billie staring at us from a table in the corner, so I start grinding on Dua. Dua pulls me into her and starts slightly slapping my scrumptious ass. I turn around and start sloppily making out with her. I could feel Billie intensely staring at us and it made me feel good knowing that she very possibly could be jealous.

We stay on the dance floor until we get pretty tired and we go to Billie's table.

"Hi guys, it's nice to see you again." Maya says. I completely ignore her and go to sit down, but Dua forcefully pulls me next to her and says, "it's good to you again too. How have you been?"

"Pretty good. You?"

"Yeah I'm good."

Dua tells me to sit down and then she sits in between my legs. She leans back and whispers into my ear, "Just because she's with Billie doesn't mean you have to be rude to her. She's a very nice person."

"Yeah, whatever."

"So you two are together I assume." Maya says.

"Yeah, we just recently got together." I say.

"Oh good, because I kind of thought you had a thing for my girl." She says as she gestures over to Billie who seems to be a bit embarrassed. That made me mad, like really mad. I balled up my fists and started to try and get up, but Dua put her hand over mine and leaned further back into me.

"Anyways," Billie says. "How about that song we made together we should put it out. I'm sure people would love it."

"Yeah that sounds great." I say.

This is going to be a long night, isn't it?