Chapter 11

Renee's pov

"Oh baby, just like that." I moan as Billie sticks her fingers all up inside me. "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me baby," she says as she curls her fingers making me reach my climax.

Just then I feel something shaking me and I open my eyes. It was all a dream.

"Where you having a wet dream? You were moaning so much." This is really embarrassing.

"Nah. It was a bad dream about a clown." I say, immediately regretting it because I know I can't defend it.

"Were you dreaming about the clown fucking you? And it definitely wasn't a bad dream because you were very much enjoying it."

"Let's just forget about it. Anyway, I can make breakfast if you want."

"That'd be great I'm starving."

I ended up making pancakes and we both ate them up.

"I'm probably gonna head out I have a couple things I need to do."

"Oh, ok. I'll see you soon." I say as I get up and walk her to the door. We hug and she gets in her car and leaves.

I decided I needed to talk to Dua and tell her that we needed to stop fake dating and just figure things out.

She agreed to come over and talk about it. I hear a knock on the door and go to open it on the other side was Dua.

"Come on in," I say as I move aside to let her in.

We sit on the couch and I tell her that we need to stop "dating." She seemed kind of upset, which was a bit weird since there wasn't anything actually going on with us.

"Why do you want to stop?" She asks.

"I told Billie that none of it was real and that I was just trying to get with another person."

"Why would you say that?"

"I don't know I just got scared."

"That's fine. We'll just have to talk our management and try to get everything straightened out."

"Ok."