Chapter 13

Renee's pov

As soon as Dua left I got a phone call. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was Billie. I answered and all I could hear in the other end was sobs.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask worried.

"She cheated, Maya cheated on me." I swear to god I'm going to kill that bitch.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in my car."

"Why don't you come over to mine, so that I can comfort you."

"Okay, I will."

Billie arrived ten minutes later and when I opened the door for her I immediately gave her a big hug.

"I'm so sorry baby, no one should have to deal with this."

"I know. It just sucks."

I let go of her so that she can come inside and we both sit on the couch. She then proceeded to tell me everything that happened and I swear I will rip Mayas trachea out and shove it right up her hairy ass.

"Ok, but you seriously wouldn't fuck Madison Beer?"

"No, she's my friend."

"Yeah, but like you're my friend and I would 100% f- never mind."

"No, say what you were going to say. I want to hear it."

"Nah, it's okay it didn't mean anything."

"What ever you say."

There was a long period of time where neither of us said anything to each other and we just stared into each other's eyes.

"You're so pretty." She says which makes my insides tingle.

We inch closer and closer until our lips finally brush against each others. I fully connect our lips and we fell into a long passionate kiss. Our lips felt like they were meant for each other. She moves from her spot on the couch and straddles me. I felt like I could do this forever, but we both eventually ran out of breath.

"That was amazing." She said.

"Yeah, we should do it more often."