Chapter 7

Renee's pov

The rest of the night consisted of Maya talking too much about things that no one cares about and consuming an unhealthy amount of alcohol. The last thing I remember was Dua dragging me into a car.

I wake up with the sun peaking through my blinds and of course it has to be right in my eyes. I try to roll over, but there is someone beside me. And that someone is Dua and she is fully naked. I look down at myself and realize that I too was fully naked. Right then and there I had a mini heart attack. We had sex. I had sex with my best friend. I know it will forever be awkward between us now.

Her eyes flutter open and she looks around quickly realizing what had happened the night before. We both look at each other semi-horrified.

Dua sighs deeply and looks like she is trying to find something to say. "Can I use your shower?" She says. Well, that is definitely not what I was expecting her to say.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Could you look away while I get up?"

"Yes." I look away as she gets up and goes to the bathroom.

I get up and put on clothes still trying to process everything that had happened the night before. I go to check my phone and notice a text from Billie.

Billie
Hi. I just wanted to check on you, you were pretty wasted last night.

Renee
I'm okay. Thank you for checking on me I really appreciate it.

I check instagram and see that I posted a picture last night of me and Dua and zi captioned it 'my girl got good pussy.'

This is going to be very embarrassing to sort out.