Chapter 12

Billie's pov

After spending last night with Renee I realized I might actually really like her. I'll have to break up with Maya if I want to actually try and get with Renee. I don't want to break her heart. I don't know if Renee would like me back though.

Before I know it I'm outside of Maya's house. I see a car I don't recognize in the driveway. I open the door to her house and call out her name, but no one answers. As I get closer to her room I hear sounds of moaning. Which frightened me.

I opened the door to her room and I saw her with another girl in Maya's bed. I can't explain how infuriated I am right now.

She looks up at me and instantly looks horrified.

"What the hell are you doing?" I angrily ask her.

"I can explain, baby. It's not what it looks like."

"It's exactly what it looks like. You should break up with her. She's a terrible girlfriend." The girl in her bed says, which taking a closer look at, turned out to be Madison Beer.

"MADISON? What the hell, not only are you cheating on me, but you're cheating on me with someone I know? That's just sick."

Madison quickly got up and put her clothes on and started to rush out the door, but she quickly said to me, "You deserve someone so much better." Then she whispered so that only I could hear, "someone like Renee."

How does she even know that I like Renee? No one knows I like Renee, but that'll be a topic for another time since I have something more important to deal with.

"Why would you even do that? I hope you know that we're over and I never want to see you again."

"Baby, it's not that big of a deal. You would have done the same if you had the chance to fuck Madison Beer."

"No, actually I wouldn't have. I'm a loyal person. Goodbye Maya. I hope you get in a car crash and die." I say as I walk out of her house.

I get in my car and drive to the next street and I just start balling. I know I was going to break up with her anyway, but being cheated on still hurts. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough. I pick up my phone and call Renee, because I know she will comfort me.

I Wish (Renee Rapp x Billie Eilish)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें