Chapter 6- Scandal

July, 2041

Kaliningrad had fallen to the brave troops of Delta Squad, The islands in the pacific however were quickly being captured by China. China had captured the Marshall Islands and Micronesia.

Suddenly in early July a video came on the TV. It was an audio recording of Marjorie Taylor Greene on her state visit with the German Chancellor, Wilhelm Bernadotte.

"Hello, This is ABC News, A scandal has erupted over remarks made by Speaker of the house Marjorie Taylor Greene to German Chancellor Wilhelm Bernadotte. During their interaction, which Mr. Bernadotte recorded Marjorie made racist and homophobic remarks, have a listen: "

Wilhelm: "Hello Madam Speaker, congrats on your recent election"

MTG: "How do you address people in Germany ... oh Wait"

Wilhelm: "Did You just do a Hitler salute,did you know that's illegal in Germany"

MTG: "Are you going to to take away my first amendment rights with your gazpacho police"

Wilhelm: "The first amendment doesn't exist here, and even there I think that's a hate crime, I knew you were Anti-Semitic, but now I know you are a Nazi"

MTG: "what do you care Wille the (nasty word for a gay person)"

Wilhelm: "Don't call me Wille, I didn't know the speaker of the house had the attitude of a 5 year old child. You are banned from Germany leave now"

The news Anchor continues "This recording has caused widespread outrage at the Speaker and there are calls for a motion to Vacate the chair from the Alexandrite Wing of the Republican Party. Under the current rules, one person can call a motion to vacate the chair."

Suddenly breaking news comes on the tv: "Charles Alexander starts Motion To vacate the chair" now Was Alex's chance to remove Marjorie.