Chapter 5: Trump Card

The two ventured down through the labyrinth, encountering monsters left and right. Krul observed Y/n's fighting style and highly impressed. She watched him fight along side with his Shikigamis with great coordination and synchronization, and the thought of fighting side by side with familiars has never crossed her mind.

As for Y/n, he had witnessed Krul as a master in sorcery. He watched how she adjusted her mana to a bare minimum to save energy while increasing its density to increase her magic effectiveness. Even a low-tier magic can become a mid-tier. He's completely in awe, knowing that Krul is more than just a queen of the vampire.

He tried to increase the density of his cursed energy, but it's easier said than done. The process is far more complex and extremely difficult.

During camping, they shared stories to pass time and deepen their trusts. And while restoring their strength and energy, there are some awkwardness they need to avoid. Krul could only restore her strength and mana from drinking Y/n's blood while he restored his by licking the water from the Divinity Stone since he has no cups and can't make one.

However, the awkwardness didn't end there. Krul always moaning in delight while drinking Y/n's blood, and he felt a tingling sensation and arousement from it. He protested, and Krul countered his argument by claiming that his blood taste like her favorite dish.

"Shouldn't I be disgusting? I've been eating nothing but monster meat, and you should feel cold due to my cursed energy." Y/n clarified to Krul who is sitting on his laps while drinking from his wrist.

"You're still warm like a human, Y/n." Krul reassured him before licking any leftover on Y/n's wrist, giving chills on his skin.

The two eventually made it to the deepest part of the labyrinth where the floor is nothing but a room that is bigger than Krul's sealing chamber and filled with countless large pillars. A door is also found at the end of the room, and Y/n assumed that it'll lead to the end of the labyrinth. He sensed nothing in the room, but his instinct told him otherwise.

Also, Y/n had noticed something odd. Orcus Labyrinth consists of a hundred level and yet, the floor he and Krul are currently is his hundredth level after his falling. In other word, the labyrinth he had ventured is a different kind.

"Ready?" He asked Krul.

"I'm with you." She replied.

The two then took a few steps and as if they triggered a security, a magic circle that is much bigger than Behemoth's appeared in front of them. The monster then emerged from the magic circle, revealing itself as a gigantic 6 different colored headed dragon.

 The monster then emerged from the magic circle, revealing itself as a gigantic 6 different colored headed dragon

The beast glared at its opponent, and the red head breathed out a fireball. Y/n and Krul evaded the attack by dashing away to an opposite directions to each other.

Y/n jumped high to a pillar and used it as a footing to launch himself to the red one. He then used Black Flash directly to its head, and its neck snapped by the impact and killed it. While the head falling down, Y/n used it as a footing to launch him back to the ground.