Ch.6: She's Our Ma-

Ch.6:

AcePOV:

(A/N: okay, change of plans, now it's going to be AcePOV, then BrookePOV, and so on and so forth, continue with the chapter!)

It's been two years since Brooke left to be with her mom, and today is the day she returns!

"Okay, is everything in place?" I asked Hunter as I balanced an Oreo ice cream came.

Hunter looked down at a check list and nodded. "Yes, but dad told me that Blake is coming."

Bitting my lip to prevent from growling, I nodded. "I'll try to keep them away from each other."

*knock knock*

'She's here!' My wolf howled in joy.

Running to the door, I opened it and grinned. "Hey! You look different Brookie."

She flashed me a smile before pulling me into a hug, making me fill with electricity.

'MA-'

"Oh Ace, I've missed you so much!" She smiled at me. "Oh, and yes, I had embraced my inner 'mermaid'."

Pulling away to look at her, I couldn't agree more with my wolf. She looked hot.

She was wearing an aqua crop top along with some white lace shorts and some white lace converse. Her almost black hair was in perfect curls, and she had tanned a bit more. And her legs were as long and smooth as ever.

"And look, I got my N.N." She grabbed a necklace and put it on, showing it to me too. "It stands for 'Nymph Necklace'. It shows what type of nymph I am, and helps me control my powers when I'm around humans or other creatures." She whispered in my ear so only I could hear.

"Cool, hey, lets head inside." I offered.

Once inside, everyone jumped and yelled. "WELCOME BACK!!!"

"Oh gods! You didn't have to do this. It's not like I'm the queen or a goddess." Brooke giggled.

"BROOKE!!!" Hunter yelled, running towards his sister, grinning like an idiot.

"HUNTY!" Brooke squealed, running and hugging him. "Oh, you look so grown up! Oh, and you have muscles too!"

Chuckling at her bluntness, I mentioned her to follow me. "We got you your favorite food. Ice cream cake, Oreo flavor."

"YAY!"

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

Not once did Blake try to talk to Brooke with Hunter and I being her 'body guards'.

"Hey, I need to use the bathroom, okay?" Brooke told me, leaving before I could respond.

'Sure Brookie.' My wolf purred.

What the fu- I mean heck, is up with you?

'She's our ma-'

"Hey, Ace, what's up?" My brother (A/N: yay! Bro is here!), Aston, asked, resting his arm on my head.

Groaning, I pushed his arm off my head. "Aren't you supposed to be with Mandy? Your mate." I asked, emphasizing the word 'mate', causing him to look away from some girl's *ss.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Brooke?" He asked back. "It's obvious you like her." He froze and thought for a second. "And you're acting like an over protective mate now that I thing about it."

"I'm going to get some cake." I huffed, stomping away.

"Okay, but don't look now, but someone's talking to her." Aston called, walking away to find Mandy. At least I hope he is.

Looking towards the bathrooms, I saw Brooke getting out of one and Blake walking towards her. She pushed him away, but as she turned away, he pinched her *ss.

Growling, I felt my wolf taking over. "Mine!" I, well JC, growled, running towards them.

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

Short Chapter today, was being a lazy bum...

Any whoop,

Pic of new Brooke! (Eyes should be blue)

Until next time,
CIAO!!!