Ch.2: Ace Jace Jade Jake and Blake such a tongue twister....

Ch.2: Ace, Jace, Jade, Jake, and Blake, such a tongue twister....

BrookePOV.:

"Brooke! I need you to help me look more siren-e-ish," mother said as she drove like a maniac.

"Yes mother," I replied, using the tiny water particles in her body to make her look 'more siren-e-ish'.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"No problemo," I sang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We're here!" Mother chirped.

"Yay!" I squealed.

"Look!" Hunter exclaimed, pointing to the group of people around us.

"Sky!" Bellowed a tall, tan man with storm grey eyes and black, wild hair.

"Jake," mother nodded at him. "I expect that you will have them safe at all times."

"Of course, do I look that irresponsible?" He asked faking hurt.

"Should I answer that?" She asked back. "Well, good-bye Brooke, Hunter." She pulled us into a hug, and left.

"Well that was less emotional than I hoped." Hunter said.

"Kids!" Ja- I mean, father grinned.

"Father!" I squealed, him hugging me tightly.

"I should introduce you to the others, but I want you to settle down here. I mean you are staying for two years."

I stopped smiling. "T-two years? Mother said one!"

Father sighed. "She does have a tendency to forget things, right?"

"Yup." Hunter interrupted. "Hi dad," he said, looking a bit flustered when he said 'dad'.

"Ah, Hunter!" By now everyone had left. "You're a cloud nymph like your mother, correct?" He whispered to us.

"Yes, and Brook is a naiad," Hunter answered back.

"Ah... Wait, how can she be out of water then?" Father asked baffled.

"There're water particles in air, but I still need to be in visible water to survive," I giggled.

"Oooohhhhhh...." He blushed slightly, "I-I knew that," he stuttered.

"Right," I roll my eyes at him.

He cleared his throat. "Well there's a lake behind the cabin."

YES!

"Jake!" A tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes ran towards us.

"Jace," Father nodded at him.

"I just wanted to meet your daughter, Jade wanted to come, but she's with the other females," Jace chuckled.

"Well, Jace, meet my daughter Brooke and my son Hunter. Kids meet Alpha Jace. He's from another pack and we're hoping to join packs." Father explained.

"I think Blake and her will be mates," Ja- I mean Alpha Jace thought out loud.

"M-mate?" I asked, clinging to Hunter's arm.

"Well, that is if you are his mate," father said, glaring at Alpha Jace.

"Just saying, maybe it's Ace," he shrugged.

Father and Alpha Jace laughed.

"Oh man, Ace, yeah right," father laughed.

"Ace, Jace, Jade, Jake, and Blake, such a tongue twister...." I thought out loud.

"Yup, fa- I mean, dad, I'm going with Brooke to the lake," Hunter told father.

"Yes, I'll show you the way," father smiled.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

"Ahhhh," I lowered my self into the lake.

I had already changed my appearance to a mermaid in case anyone came by.

I heard a twig break. Turning to face where the noise came from, I lowered my self more into the lake. "W-who is t-there?" I asked.

"Sorry," whispered a soft male voice.

"C-come out!" I stutter even more.

I saw a boy around my age come out of the woods with only a pair of jeans on. He had dark brown hair, sun kissed skin, and green eyes.

"W-what is y-your n-name?" I ask, lowering into the lake that my words are almost muffled by the water.

"I'm Ace, you are?" He asked politely.

"B-Brooke," I answered timidly.

"The daughter of Alpha Jake?" He asked, a bit surprised.

I nod. Wow, he's cute,

"I'm the son of Beta Mason and Omega Starr," he smiled.

I felt a slight pull towards him. Does he feel it too?

"May I see your tail?" He asked.

Hoba hoba

"Y-yes," I brought myself up to show him my blue tail with green tips and silver fins, with black on the edges.

"Cool."

There was a bit of silence.

Ask him if he wants to enter the lake you idiot! I thought to my to myself, but before I could ask, Ace beat me to it. "Do you mind if I join you for a swim?"

I nodded like a bobble head.

"Cool," and with that he jumped into the lake.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

"Brooke!!! Are you here?" Yelled father.

"Yes! In the lake with Ace!" I yelled back.

It has been a week since my brother and I joined the pack, and it was a regular for me a Ace to hang out, specifically for swims in the lake.

"OKAY!!!" He yelled.

"I should be going, dad wants to teach me how to become the 'back up 'future beta." Ace smiles at me.

"Oh, okay," I answer back, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Hey, same time tomorrow?"

I nod, watching him shift to a wolf, and run off towards his cabin.

I got out of the water, and turned my self back to my 'human' form.

Running towards my cabin, I swung open the door, and into the kitchen, grabbing some chips.

"Jake they have to talk! The need to meet each other, maybe Blake and Brooke are mates!" I heard Alpha Jace yell.

"FINE! If that's what you think is best for the pack and my daughter, then FINE!" I heard father huff as he shut the door closed, and walked into the kitchen.

"Are you okay father?" I asked, making him jump slightly.

"Yes, no, I don't know... Wait, did you hear all that?" He asked, slowly walking towards the counter, getting out a knife, some seaweed, sticky rice, crab, avocado, shrimp, and other vegetables.

"Yeeeeeesssssssss....." I said shyly.

"Well, are you angry with me?" He asked.

"Nope, that is if you are making sushi for me," I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course sweet pea!" He said as if I said the craziest thing in the world.

"Yay!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Enjoying so far?

(I hope you say yes)

Comment down any 'predictions' or ships you made up during this chapter.

Pic of Brooke's Mom

Well, until next time 😊😊😊
CIAO!!!