Ch.10: A Tub of Strawberry Ice Cream

(A/N: DOUBLE DIGETS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

AcePOV.:

I was freaking out. The pregnancy test was positive, that meant that Brooke could be carrying my pup. But I couldn't be sure until Dr. Sandra mind linked me or came back.

Ace, are you okay? You seem... Flustered. Hunter told me via mind-link.

The test is positive. I thought back, pacing in circles.

Hearing the sound of running, I turned around and saw Dr. Sandra and Jake.

'It's Brooke's dad. We are so screwed.' JC yelled at me.

You don't think I know that?! I thought back, taking control of my body. "Jake, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything last night."

He just waved me off. "As long as my daughter is happy, I'm okay, but if she is carrying my grand pup, you are getting it mister." He replied in a joking manner.

"Yes sir!" I saluted him. Turning to Dr. Sandra, I looked at her with a hopping look. "So?"

She signed me to follow her, walking towards Brooke, who was too busy talking to Hunter and playing with Storm to notice. "Brooke?"

"Yes?" Brooke asked, looking up at the doctor.

Siting down, Dr. Sandra took her hand, me doing the same. "You are carrying Ace's pup."

Looking confused, she turned to look at me. "What?"

"You are carrying out child." I explained, holding her hand, anxious to see her reaction.

Her eyes widened and turned to look at Dr. Sandra. "I-I'm going to be a mother?"

Dr. Sandra nodded. "Yes, but since you're a hybrid, that could mean that your pup could be one too."

Brooke gripped my hand, seeking for comfort. "I-I... Oh gods." She put a hand on her forehead. "Oh gods."

Pulling her into my arms, I mind linked them to leave us alone for the day. "You okay love?" Hearing her sniffle broke my heart. "Do you want to keep the pup?" I asked, worried and scared about her answer.

She looked up with wide, scared eyes. "Do you not want the child?" More tears fell down her cheeks.

I shook my head. "I do want to pup, but I'm asking if you want the pup."

"I'm not sure if I'm ready." She leaned closer to me. "When is it that werewolves usually give birth?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Surprisingly, at the age of seventeen is the youngest, but eighteen and nineteen are the most common ages to give birth for werewolves."

She nodded. "Will you stay with me during this?"

"Of course, but warning, my wolf is going to be very protective over you for the next six months." I told her.

"Six months? I thought pregnancies lasted nine months." She said, looking at me with a confused look.

"Werewolf pregnancies are shorter." I shrugged. "Now, how about we start picking names? Does that sound good?"

She nodded, moving to turn on the tv. "But first, let's finish the movie."

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

"I'm boooooooooooooooored!" She pouted, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Can we take Storm out?"

Shrugging, I got out of bed. "Whatever you want."

She pouted. "You don't seem excited or happy."

I looked at her and sighed. "I'm just tiered. All this baby talk is tiering."

"Okay... Later then. Now, I'm hungry!" She whined, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

Smiling, I got up and took a tub of strawberry ice cream and two spoons. "Ice cream?"

She gasped in joy and snatched the tub from my hands. "Thank you. I looooooooooove you!!!"

JC howled in joy when she said that. "Let's finish eating this and then we can watch another movie."

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

Short chapter,

Pic of new Blake

Any whoop, comment down names for the boo!!!

Until next time,
CIAO!!!