Ch.9: Watching a Disney Pixar Movie

~Warning~
This chapter is in between of rated PG13 and rated R
If you wish, skip to ch.10 to return to the PG/PG13 stuff

BrookePOV.:

Opening my eyes, I groaned in pain. I was sore everywhere. Hearing a growl, I turned around and saw Ace standing there, eyes black with silver. "JC?" I asked, my voice laced with pain.

He stalked towards me, causing me to whimper in fear. "You're hurt. I wish to apologize for what I did yesterday, I just lost all control." He pouted slightly. "Do you forgive me?"

I frowned, until the memories of last night came rushing to me. "I-I, why? Why did you mate with me?" I was terrified.

JC, who I'm guessing is Ace's wolf, whimpered. "I'm sorry, I just lost control. Don't blame Ace, he's too weak to even move, so I had to take control again."

I looked down and realized I was still naked, and covered in- "what is this red stuff?"

JC frowned, going to the drawers and getting a Shirt for me. "That's blood. Don't nymphs know what blood looks like?"

My eyes widened. "Blood?" I suddenly felt sick. "Nymphs can't get hurt, but I suppose since I'm half nymph, I can. And I'm not exactly immortal like my mother and Ray."

JC came closer towards me with a bucket of water, a towel, and the shirt. "Here, I'll help clean your wounds." He looked pained to see me hurt. "I'm so sorry."

As he cleaned my neck, I smiled. "It's okay, but next time, try not to be so rough."

He stopped and looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Next time?"

I smiled even wider. "Yes, next time. But I'm in charge of everything until my birthday, got it?"

He nodded, obviously supper happy. "Anything for you."

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

After cleaning up and getting changed, I was laying next to JC on the bed, watching some television. We were watching a Disney Pixar movie, Monsters Inc.

"I want Boo. And Sully. And Mike!!!" I gasped. "Can you get me a plushy of them?" JC chuckled, but nodded making me giggled in glee. I froze when I felt a pain in my stomach. Standing up, I rushed up and ran to the bathroom and threw up everything in my tummy.

JC was behind me in an instant, holding my hair up. "Are you okay?"

I groaned and continued throwing up for a while until nothing was left, but my stomach was still twisting and turning. "My stomach hurts." I grunted and gagged. "It hurts a lot!"

He leaned in and kissed my neck, right where he bit me, causing me to shiver in pleasure. "I'm mind linking a pack doctor to come and check you out, got it?"

I sniffled and nodded. "Can you tell my father and Hunter to come?"

JC nodded, caressing my arm. "They said they're on their way. Do you need anything?"

I shook my head, tears falling down my cheek from the pain. "I-I w-want m-my br-brother."

JC just continued to caress my arm, murmuring sweet nothings in my ear. Soon enough, I fell asleep in his arms, the pain still there, but it had subsided quite a lot.

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

I woke up to someone shaking my arm. "Brooky? Are you okay?"

Opening my eyes, I noticed it was Hunter. "Hunty?" My eyes widened with realization. "HUNTY!" I got up to hug him, but stopped when I felt my stomach turn and twist again. "Ow,"

Hunter pulled me into his arms. "JC told me what happened. The pack's doctor is on her way, okay?"

I nodded and gripped his shirt. "Where is Ace?" I looked up at him. "Well, JC."

"He's making some food for us, and it's okay, Ace is back in control." Hunter told me.

My eyes widened, and I gave Hunter a small smile. "Can I see him? I want Ace right now."

Hunter nodded, kissing my forehead before leaving to get Ace. Within seconds, Ace was by my side, hugging me and whispering how sorry he was and that he missed me.

"Ace, it's okay, I'm not angry." I cuddled closer towards him. "I feel better around you now that I think about it."

Ace just pulled me closer. "I'm so sorry." I suddenly felt the top of my head dampen, meaning Ace was crying.

"No, Acy, don't cry, please." I just relaxed in his arms, until someone's footsteps where heard. "Is that the doctor?" Ace nodded, getting up, but I pulled him back down. "If you leave me, I will hurt you."

He chuckled at me, but sat down non of the less. "Dr. Sandra, thank you for coming."

The doctor, who had black hair and grey eyes, nodded. "My pleasure. Now, Brooke, when did you start feeling this pain?"

"Just this afternoon." I told her as she took out some tools.

Dr. Sandra nodded, taking out a tool. "Did you mate last night?"

I nodded, allowing her to draw some of my blood, causing Ace to growl at the sight.

"Hmmm... Here, just pee on this." She passed me a white stick. "I'll be back soon. Ace I want you to mind-link me and tell me if it's positive or negative."

Ace nodded, picking me up and helping me to the bathroom. "We'll see you then Dr. Sandra."

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

It's been thirty minutes since Dr. Sandra left, and Ace was freaking out. After checking if the stick was positive or negative, he was ten times more freaked out. Every once in a while, JC would come out and look after me while Ace was thinking.

"I'm booooooooooored!" I groaned, rubbing my stomach to help with the pain. "And I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyy!"

Hunter walked in, a tray in his hands, and grinned. "Dinner is served!"

"Finally!" I exclaimed, eagerly taking the tray from him. "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

JC chuckled, moving to sit next to me. "Bon appétit."

•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•*•~_~•

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!

What's going to happen?

JC: She might-

Me: Shushy! No spoilers!

Any whoop, pic of Dr. Sandra!

Until next time, ciao!