part 4

Next day

Jungkook was chopping wood. And tae come front of him.

Taehyung: what is your problem?

Jungkook: I have no problem.

Taehyung: then can't you love me.

Jungkook: I already told you.

Taehyung: if I leave you don't you feel sad.

Jungkook: no. I have no feelings for you. If you leave or stay I don't care. But if you try do something that I don't like then I will leave.

Taehyung: you don't care for me?

Jungkook: no.

Taehyung: fine.

Jungkook was doing his work. He thought  maybe taehyung was getting ready for go back palace.

Nancy: where is princess junkook?

Jungkook: what do you mean where is she?
She isn't inside?

Nancy: she come here to talk to you but didn't come back.

Jungkook got afarid and run towards the Jungkook. He was searching her like his persious thing is lost.
He was calling her name. But she isn't responding. He was thinking it's his fault. Without his concern tears start dropping from his eyes.
Soon he hear a sweet voice singing song. The voice is so known to him. He start falling the tone. And finally he found the owner of the voice. He feel like he return his breath.

Taehyung: I know you love me

Taehyung: I know you love me . That's why you come.

Jungkook: no I don't love you.

Taehyung: then why you come here?

Jungkook: because of grandma.

Taehyung: then why are you crying ?

Jungkook was shocked by seeing the tears . He never crying for a girl. He doesn't understand what is happening to him. Why he can't stay cold infront of taehyung.

Jungkook: I don't know. Let's go grandma is waiting for you.

Taehyung hold his hand and pull him towards her.

Taehyung : I know junkook you also love me. I don't know what is stopping you. But trust me I will never leave you.

Jungkook: princess..I..

Man1: oh look who is here. The old copule.
He is the guy who hit our man.

Jungkook: I didn't do anything he touch her. That's why I teach him a listen.
Taehyung hide behind junkook for fear.

Man1: what will you do today?
We're 8 people now.

Jungkook: nobody can't scare me.

Jungkook try his best to protect taehyung.  They were fighting with Jungkook. Jungkook was defending them perfectly. But suddenly a man stubb him from behind. He did it 4 time. Jungkook couldn't do anything he push the man and pull out the knife.

Taehyung: Jungkook...
She scream his name. And try to come to him.

Jungkook: pl..ea..se..ru.n for me...
Jungkook eyes was start closing he knew that he can't help her anymore.
Pleas..e.. go.

Taehyung has nothing to do and start running. She can't believe herself she left the person behind whom she fall in love. She can't do anything. She have to do it. She think that she will go home and bring some one to help.

But unfortunately the bad people caught her.

Man6: why are going little girl?

Taehyung: please leave me.
She was  try her best to get ride from their grip but she was too weak infront of them.

Man 5: we fight your lover for you and you're saying to leave you.

Man 4: she lives in her dreams.

They start ripping her dress and taehyung was scriming for help.
Taehyung was thinking nobody will not come to help her. Tears were pouring from her eyes continuesly. She was thinking about only Jungkook now. She close her eyes when one man try to remove her lower clothe.

But soon she feel something like water but not water on her face. She open her eyes and saw blood is coming from the mans throt. She can't believe in her eyes Jungkook is come here in this situation for her. She was thinking she is the lucky girl in the whole world to get Jungkook as her love.

Jungkook doesn't know what bring him here. He can't walk properly. His can't see anything and his body was shaking for pain. But still he fight with them. His eyes was red and his vision was dark.

Jungkook almost win the fight but one of the man hit his head by a big rock. Jungkook fall down. Taehyung run towards him.

Taehyung: no no Jungkook please don't leave me.

Jungkook stop breathing. He wasn't breathing.
Taehyung put Jungkook on her lap and try to call him. Jungkook's blood was all over taehyung's clothes.
The man also try to hit taehyung but he fall down by hitted by arrow.

....: ....Jungkook !!

Taehyung: who are you?
Don't touch him.

Taehyung thought he is also here to hurt them. She try to protect him from the unknown man by hide him in her embrace.

...: don't worry I am his friend . Let me help you.

He put Jungkook on his back and start walking to towards Taehyung 's grandma's house.

Grandma: what happene to him?

Taehyung: some bad people attacked us.

...: grandma you please try to stop the blood. I will bring the physician.

Taehyung: let me help you.

Grandma: if anything happene to him I will kill you alive.

Nancy and taehyung was shocked. For a another person she angry with her grandchild.
Taehyung thought maybe she say it without any think.
Nevertheless she was washing his wounds.

Her tears are not stop like Jungkook's blood. She was to scared too lose him.

To be continue......