part 13

Seokjin: so which date do you want for your marriage Taehyung ?

Taehyung: what Yoongi want I will accept it.

Seokjin: Yoongi will do what I will tell him to to don't worry about it.

Taehyung: but oppa...

Lisa: she is right seok. As he is very angry if Taehyung decided that day he will be more angry.

Seokjin: fine. Call him here.

Lisa: he will not come here. Call him in our king's room he will definitely come.

Yoongi come in his father's room which his mother also share with him

Yoongi come in his father's room which his mother also share with him. He doesn't like to come in this room cause it  makes him remember his pain.
There is some arts of the old king and queen  and also their children.

Suddenly the door open  sound caught  Yoongi's ear. He thought it's maybe his brother but

Yoongi: hyung....

He saw a beautiful lady come with jeenie in the room and bow before him.

Jennie: hello crown Prince.

Yoongi: what are you doing here jeenie ?

Looking at Taehyung.

Jennie: Prince seokjin call princess taehyung here also . So I am here to show her the way.
Jennie want give her future king and queen some alone time so she...

My princess grandma need me please give me permission to leave.

Yoongi doesn't want to stay with Taehyung alone in room but he have to give her permission to leave.
Yoongi nods and Jeenie left.

Yoongi : you don't need to bow before me

Taehyung thought yoongi doesn't want to her because she is pregnant. She might get hurt.
I am not Prince of your so called human kingdom. We bow cause we respect. Not like your kingdom force respect.