part 6

Nancy: princess the horse carriage is here

Grandma: did you pack everything?

Nancy: yes grandma.

Grandma: ok Taehyung be careful on the way. And takecare of yourself.

Taehyung: grandma I want to see Jungkook last time.

Grandma: ok go ahead.

Jungkook was sitting on his bed and watching the royal  carriage.

Taehyung: Jungkook!

Jungkook: princess you didn't go yet.

Taehyung: I was about to leave. I am just want to say something that's why I come to meet you last time.

She sit beside junkook.
Jungkook I..I really love you and I know you also love me. I know what makes you stop to loving me. But trust me I have no problem with that. The days I spend with you is the most persious days of my life. We can trust me I will never leave you. I will never say anything about your financial crisis. I can leave with you very simple life.

Jungkook: princess it's impossible. You can leave with me. And the king...

Taehyung: I will talk with my father about it. I know for me he can break any rule. I just want you to come and ask my father for my hand. I will convince him the rest.
Jungkook didn't say anything he just keep quit. Taehyung try to control her tears.
But tears betray her.

And take this back the gift you give me. If you don't come I will trying to forget you. If this thing with me it make me more weak.

Taehyung wipe her tears and the thing to junkook.

Can you please come out. I want to see you till I can on my way.
Taehyung go with so much pain on her heart.

Taehyung and Nancy climb up the carriage and sit down .

Bondman: shall we start princess?

Taehyung: just wait a minute.

Jungkook didn't come out from the room. She want to see him.

Bondman: we will be late princess.

Taehyung: please just some time.
But Jungkook didn't come.
Ok let's go.
The bondman start the carriage .
Taehyung down her face with sorrow.

Nancy: princess look he come out for you.

Taehyung turn over her face and see her love of life. Her heart fill with joy. Now she feels Jungkook will come for her. She was looking at Jungkook until she can.

Jungkook : why people so mean  grandma?
They can do anything for their loving one. And if the outsider do anything they  call them betrayer, sinner.