part 11

Eunwoo: that night they slept together.

Yoongi hold Eunwoo collar of his dress tightly
Yoongi: what nonsense are you talking about Eunwoo?
Are you out of your mind?
I hate her how can I would sleep with her. Moreover I am not like that man.

Seokjin: leave him yoongi. He will never lie about you.

Yoongi: but I...

Seokjin: it's clearly shows it you have done it. Otherwise Eunwoo would rather die before giving false alliance about you.

Grandma: no she is lying. You should..

Seokjin: grandma stop saving him.
And you Eunwoo why didn't you tell him about It.

Eunwoo: I..I want save my sister's life. As she will be the future luna of the kingdom. I don't want to give her pain.

Grandma sigh of relief because if he said it was her idea yoongi and seokjin will definitely not love her like before.

But Lisa has doubt about that because Eunwoo share everything with him. If yoongi do anything worng Eunwoo will protect him but also tell him that he is worng. He like a friend who alawys there for him.

Seokjin: see what have you done. You distory 3 lifes. I feel like shame on you.

Lisa: my Prince....

Seokjin: no Lisa not today.
I thought he will become a good king. But he doesn't even think before distory someone's life. He is not the old yoongi whom I know. I can't feel to handover the kingdom to him.

Grandma: what are saying seokjin?

Seokjin: I am telling the truth you.
And I send you to guide him but you didn't do it. You shouldn't support him to doing it grandma.

Yoongi: what did they wasn't wrong?

Seokjin: yes they did wrong. And you follow them. I feel like you  become like them.

Tears are rolling down from yoongi's eyes.

 It doesn't matter if he couldn't be the king but it's making him sad when his brother saying him some painful word for him for taehyung

It doesn't matter if he couldn't be the king but it's making him sad when his brother saying him some painful word for him for taehyung. He become more angry for her.

Jennie: my Lord she come back her sence.

Seokjin go towards the room.

Yoongi: mommaroon I really didn't do anything worng.

Lisa wipe his tears.

Lisa: I know bud but....

Seokjin: Lisa!

Lisa: coming.....
Don't worry I will talk with your brother.

Grandma: see 1sther father snatch your parents and now she is provoking your brother against you.
(Smirking)