part 25

Taehyung: Yoongi are you okay?

Taehyung pull out the arrow from his body and he scrime for pain.

Yoongi: yeah I am fine now.
It was paining too much but Yoongi doesn't want to scare her . Tear are dropping from her eyes.
But the one by one the arrow are coming from different direction Yoongi could make out the direction.

We have to go Taehyung as fast as possible. I can't fight with them. Come on get up on my back.

Taehyung: but you're hurt Yoongi. I..

Yoongi: no time for it. Come on..

Taehyung put rock on her heart and climb up. Yoongi start running but the arrow are still coming behind them. Seeing Yoongi in this situation Taehyung can stop her tears. She again afarid to lose him.
Yoongi's back side of his body was fill with arrows. Now he stop running he is weak now.

Taehyung: Yoongi! Yoongi!
Oh my loard.
She can't count the number of arrow in his body. She try to pull them out but Yoongi scriming for pain. But suddenly the arrow are start coming more. To save Taehyung he warp her body by his wounded wolf body. He just want to save Taehyung till his last breath. Taehyung can't stop Yoongi to doing this sacrifice.

Don't do this Yoongi please

Don't do this Yoongi please. I beg you. I can't leave without you.

Yoongi: you have to leave for our son Taehyung.

Soon the arrows were stop.

Taehyung: Yoongi please get up it's stop now. We have to go back to our son. Come please.

Yoongi: you...run..Taehyung..Go....

Taehyung: no I will not leave you.
Come on get up.

Yoongi: don't waste time goo.. please I beg you...

....: she doesn't need to.

Both copule look towards the person.

Taehyung: father!

Hoesk: yes Taehyung let's go home.

Taehyung: NO I WILL NEVER GO WITH YOU. YOU KILL MY IN-LAWS.
Taehyung hug Yoongi to fear.

Hoesk: you trust them.

Taehyung: yes. Just go away. Leave us alone.

Hoesk pull her hand to take her with him. Taehyung was struggling to free her from Hosek's grip. Yoongi can't do anything his body was paining too much. He vision was blur.

Hoesk: I will take you with me at any most. I wait 8 months for this day.
You can't  live with him. He try to kill your cousin.

Taehyung:NO HE DIDN'T. HE TRY TO SAVE FROM THE KIDNAPPER.

Please father let us go. He will die without treatment.

Hoesk: then let him be.

Taehyung: no father don't this. He is father of my child. My son will become orphan if we lose him. Please father let us go.

Hoesk: you have a child?

Taehyung: yes father. Please let us go. I beg you.

Taehyung look at him with teary and hopeful eyes. She was seeing Hosek was losing his grip.

Mark: Hosek what are you doing?
Do you forget what his father did with our king. I am sure he definitely rape her.

Taehyung: he is symbol of our love .

Hosek lose his control when hear the rape word afterall he is a father. He pull out his shword and stab it on Yoongi's body. Yoongi scrime with pain.

Taehyung: NOO...
DON'T KILL HIM.

Hosek didn't allow Taehyung to touch Yoongi last time.

I will wait for you yoongi. Promise me you will come.

Yoongi blink last time before close his as he is promising her that he will come.

Mark: he can't come because all the arrow were poisonous. ( in mind)

At human kingdom

Jisoo run towards her daughter and hug her. Taehyung was standing there like lifeless body.

Jisoo: I miss my baby. Your father also miss you.

Taehyung: but I didn't.

Mark: see they made her cold. The animals.

Taehyung: no they're more better than all of You. Because you're worst animal. No interfering in my family topic.

Hosek slap her on her cheek.

Hosek: do you forget how to talk with your elders. Soon he will be your father-in-law so respect him. After 2 months Dion will recover full then you will get marry him.

Taehyung: I will never marry him. I am already married and I have a son.

Hosek: you...

Jisoo: please Hosek don't hit her anymore. She already too weak. I will talk with her.

Hosek: take her in her room.

At room

Taehyung: please mother let me go.
I have a child. He needs me. He will die without me. He still drink my milk. He can't make it. Please he is my only child. He is also your grandson.

Jisoo: I can do anything Taehyung.
You have to accept you fate.

Jisoo leave the room and Taehyung brust in to tears only think about her husband and son.

Taehyung: it's happend because of me. I am sorry Yoongi. I sorry my son.

Taehyung touch her belly.

I am also sorry baby I couldn't tell your father about you. I am sorry.

She hug her bell and start crying more.

Please Yoongi please come take me with you.

To be continue....