part 5

....: I take the physician.

Physician: please leave alone with the patient.

Grandma: no no I don't leave him.

....: ok I will stay with him. No problem.

Taehyung can feel that her grandma was avoiding her. She was showing too much love for him that she never saw for her from grandma.

After 3 hours physician come out .

Grandma: how is he now?

Physician: he is out of danger now. But he is weak because of losing too much blood. He need bed rest. I give a high doze of natural medicine to survive. It will effect his body. He will feel hot and fever will also come. He can don anything without his concern. Nothing to worry about anything else. And don't give him any problem because he also get hit in his head it can harm him.

Grandma: ok. We will takecare of him.

Physician: and who is taehyung?
He was continuesly saying this name.
I think he needs her. Please allow her for him.

Physician and the person left.
It's clearly said that Jungkook already fall for her. What her grandma don't like.

1st she doesn't want to allow her. But for Jungkook she allows her.

With tears in her eyes taehyung go to him. Jungkook was on his bed with covering with a blanket. There is also many wounds on his handsome face.
He was sleeping like a baby. He always show his cold face to the world. But he is not that type that taehyung already find out.

Taehyung: it's all my fault. To save me you fell yourself in danger.

Taehyung remove his hear from his eyes and feel his forehead is burning.
She bring water and a small cloth and
sponge his body.
But his temperature is not controlling.
She was rubbing his hands and legs to make it warm. But it wasn't working. So think to call her grandma to assure that is it can cause any big problem.
She was about to go but Jungkook hold her hand tightly.

Jungkook: tae..hy..un..g do..n'..t l..ea..ve m..e pl..ease...

Taehyung: no no Jungkook I am not going anywhere just coming in a minute.

Jungkook: ple..ase. (Sobbing) do..n't...leave...like...them...Please

Taehyung: no no sorry I am not going anywhere. Please don't cry.

Jungkook didn't open his eyes. He talking with her in his sleep. He doesn't know what he was doing.
He pull taehyung and hide his face on her neck.

Jungkook:prom..ise..me..th..at ...you... never l..eft m..e.

taehyung: I promise. If you left me but I don't let you to left me.
She kiss his forehead.
Now Taehyung is also in the bed with him. She can't move herself. Jungkook was top of her. She can't do anything now. She cover their body with blanket, hug him and try to sleep.
It's a very 1st time she comes to close to him. She feel not uncomfortable. Her heart beating too fast. She want taste his  lips so badly. She lean her face to his him. Both of them's lips were moving.

Next day morning

Taehyung was sleeping by hugging  Jungkook

Taehyung was sleeping by hugging  Jungkook . He was holding her securely.

Soon taehyung wake up and saw Jungkook was still sleeping.

Taehyung: why you can't show your love towards before the world.

Soon Jungkook's friend come the room. Taehyung was embarrassed before him. Because she couldn't move from Jungkook's grip and her clothes were not covering her body properly. She was try her best to cover herself.

....: I am sorry I should nock the door before come this room. I am waiting outside.

After sometime taehyung come out

Taehyung: you can go Mr?

....: my name is Eunwoo.

Taehyung: thank you for that day.
Without you I don't know I can save him and myself.

Eunwoo: it's okay.  You can go and take some rest I will stay with him.

Taehyung come to her room and try to fresh up fast fast that she can go to him again.

Nancy: princess why are you in a hurry?

Taehyung: I have to go to Jungkook again.

Nancy: oh. why is your face is so glowing?
You look so beautiful and happy.

Taehyung: I..look always beautiful.

Nancy: I was..

Grandma: taehyung what are you doing here?
Why you left Jungkook alone?

Taehyung: Eunwoo came there. I come here to bring some food for him so that I can feed him after he wakes up.

Grandma: ok wait here I am bring his food.

Nancy: why grandma is so concern about him?

Taehyung: yes. I also saw it many time.

Jungkook come back in his conscious .
He was slowly open his eyes.

Eunwoo: how are you feeling now?

Jungkook: my head is paining so much. Did you tell them anything?

Eunwoo: no . They will kill me if they hear about it.

Jungkook: is the princess is fine?

Eunwoo: yes. She is fine. I think fall in love with you very hard.

Jungkook: what rubbish.

Eunwoo: it's not rubbish. She wake up whole night for you. Take out your fever. Tomrrow I find you both sleeping by hugging eachother.
Don't worry not more than anything.

You take rest I am calling grandma. She cried  so much for you.

Jungkook was thinking about taehyung now. It's clearly shows that she loves him very much it's not fascination.

Grandma: taehyung take the food to Jungkook.

Eunwoo: grandma come junkook is wake up.

Grandma: what my baby is wake up!

Taehyung was also so happy by hearing the news but her grandma's action is so suspicious.

Grandma: how are you feeling now?

Jungkook:I am good now don't worry.

Grandma: how can I not worry?
What if I lose you?

Jungkook: don't worry. There is many people are here to love you.
He says this word by watching taehyung.

Thank you princess you takecare of me last night. I am a simple worker but you did it for me. I am very pleased.

Taehyung: it's okay junkook I did it from my heart.

Jungkook: but you're a princess you shouldn't do it for me. You have suffered a lot for me to take care of me.

Taehyung: I..

Grandma: don't worry she will not do anything anymore. She is going her palace tomrrow.
Junkook and taehyung was got silent.
Her father send me letter. He will send her guards to take her back.

Taehyung was becom so sad. She doesn't want to leave junkook anymore. She can't hold her tears. She run away from the room with teary eyes.

To be continue .........