part 10

Seokjin: who is she bud?

Yoongi: she...

Grandma: she is no one. Just wants help.

Seokjin: let him speak grandma.
Who is she yoongi?

Yoongi was silent he can't tell lie infront of his brother he will definitely get it.

Seokjin order to the release the girl and took her to him.
Taehyung was so scared. Her body was shaking for fear.

Who are you?

Taehyung:I..a..m.Taehyung

Seokjin: what do you want here?

Eunwoo: she is daughter of king kim Hosek my Prince.

Seokjin: are his daughter?
Taehyung nods innocently.
What do you want here?

Grandma: maybe her father send her to kill yoongi.

Taehyung: no no I will never do it. I love him.(with teary eyes)
I would rather die before doing it.

Seokjin: you what?
How do you know him?

Taehyung: he..

Grandma: it's just a trick. She is lying.

Taehyung: no please trust me. I really love him. Last 3 months I only think about him.I never fall for anyone but him. Please tell him to accept me. I will do anything for him.

Seokjin: last 3 months ?

Grandma: she...

Seokjin: grandma please. I want to know the truth. As your loving grandson didn't say anything I have to take answer from her.

Seokjin sigh.

You don't afarid from anyone. If you tell me the truth I will stand by your side. But if you didn't I will kill you. I don't like any bad words for my brother if he didn't do it.

Taehyung tell him everything. Their grandma try to stop her but seokjin didn't let her do it. Yoongi can't say anything for shame. He never hide anything from his brother. It's his 1st time he did somthing against his brother's unconscious.
Taehyung finishes her speech and brust in to tears. Nancy was holding as she is so weak.

Seokjin stand infront of yoongi.

Seokjin: what she saying is it true?
Tell me the truth yoongi. ( Shouting)

He low his glanc

Yoongi: she is right hyung.

Yoongi feel sharp pain on his cheek.
Yoongi give a unbelievable look towards his brother. In his whole life his brother never use any bad words for him let alone rise hand.

Lisa: my Prince.

Grandma: seokjin

Seokjin: you step out grandma. Because of you he become like this. I always tell you guys never harm his family but what did you do.
She a innocent women. Her reputation is more important then your revenge.

Yoongi: do you forget what her father did with us?

Seokjin: no I didn't. That's why I told you to do anything with him. Not his family because they are innocent like our parents and unborn siblings.
You shouldn't play with her.

Yoongi: that's why I play with her. I hate all of them. Aren't the innocent who lose his family?

I think you don't love our parents anymore that's why you support her. Maybe soon you will make his father our guest.