part 24

The whole min family is in the copule room. They are spending family time with their new family members.
Rose is also there.

Taehyung: thank you Rose for yesterday. If you didn't help then maybe I lose my baby.

Rose: it was diuty Taehyung. As Yoongi is my friend your also my friend. For friend I can do anything.

They share a sweet smile.

Grandma: what so urgent Yoongi, you call us here.

Yoongi: wait grandma. Someone is missing.

Suddenly Eunwoo inter the room. And Taehyung hold her baby tightly.

Here is my friend. Where have you been Eunwoo?
You were absent from yesterday.
Did you not congratulate me ?

The tone of Yoongi's voice is clearly shows that something is fishy. Eunwoo also understand that maybe Yoongi gets him.

Eunwoo: congratulations Yoongi.

Yoongi: it's king for you.

Rose: what happene Yoongi did oppa done something worng.

Yoongi: ask him Rose.

Seokjin: what happene Eunwoo?

Eunwoo: I...I

Yoongi: do you know Dion?

Eunwoo down his gaze for embarrassment. He didn't say anything.

That's mean you know him.

Grandma: what rubbish Yoongi?
Why would he know him?

Yoongi: then why he is quit?
It's mean it's yes.

Lisa: I don't believe this. He is your good friend he will never hurt you.

Yoongi:HE DID MOMMAROON.

Taehyung: Yoongi please don't hipper.
Forget about it . Everything is fine.

Yoongi: please Taehyung don't stop me.
ANSWER ME DID YOU HELP HIM.

For fear of Yoongi , Eunwoo told him the truth. Yoongi got furious and raise his hand to punch him . Eunwoo and everybody close their eyes to not see the situation . Everybody hear  the sound but Eunwoo didn't feel anything. Yoongi punch the wall to control his anger. Blood dropping from his hand. Nobody isn't dare to say anything to him.

WHY YOU DID THIS. I TRUST YOU MORE THAN EVERYONE.

Eunwoo:I DID IT FOR MY SISTER.

Rose: what are you saying oppa?

Eunwoo: she loves you from our childhood. You were promise to marry her.

Yoongi:I wasn't. Just grandma want me to marry her. But we weren't promised. If my parents said it I would definitely marry her.

Eunwoo: but you were ready to marry her. If Taehyung didn't come here you would marry her. It's all her fault.

Yoongi: it's not her fault. It's my fault your fault. Because you kept secret about that night. You allow her in my room. You help me to hurt her.
Did you forget it?

Eunwoo: because I want to help you take revenge.

Yoongi: but you push me towards her. It's you.

Rose: and I already move on oppa. I stop thinking about him now. That time I really want Yoongi, I want Taehyung to leave him but I never think kill the baby. The baby is Yoongi's. If he took her they would kill the baby for sure. Can't you imagine this?