part 22

Rose: do you call me Yoongi?

Today Rose is very happy because Yoongi call her in his room for some urgent talk.

Yoongi: yes come take a seat.

Actually I want your help.

Rose: what help Yoongi?
I can do anything for you. It will be my pleasure.

Yoongi: glad to hear.
I want you settled on border area.

Rose: but why?

Yoongi: in border area there is no a royal omega who can teach the new pup about royalty. As you're with us from long time you have many idea about it so I want you to join there.

Rose: there many other omega in this palace why you want me to go.

Yoongi: they're already into something. I can't send them. Now your available so I decide that.

Rose: Taehyung told you to do it. Right?

Yoongi: why would Taehyung told me to do it?
She has no idea about border issues.

Rose: no I knew she would do something like it.

Yoongi: she didn't told me to do anything. It's my decision.

Rose: no she provokes you against me.

Yoongi: why would she do it?

Rose: because she hates me.

Yoongi: BECAUSE YOU HATE HER.

Suddenly Yoongi got furious.

She didn't tell anything. What you to with her. I investigate everything.

Rose got afarid. She never thought Yoongi would find out everything that soon.

Are you really loyal towards our kingdom. You spread the whole thing without any hesitation. We trust you Rose.

Rose: trust me Yoongi I didn't mean to betray the kingdom. I just want to....

Yoongi: want to what Rose?
You're try to lower Taehyung head before. As though I hate her more.
Do you know one thing now I hate you more.

Rose look at him with teary eyes.
Rose: Yoongi...

Yoongi: no Rose not today..I know everything now. If you really think about me you would never distory my mother's dress. Did you ever think about it once what I will feel when the last sign of my mother distory before my eyes?

Rose: Yoongi I am sorry. I never mean to hurt you I love you I want to throw Taehyung from your.

Yoongi: by hurting me. If you ever love me you would never do it.
And I already apologised to you that we can get together anymore. I already except this marriage.

Rose:but you didn't accept her.

Yoongi: because I am still don't like her father. But that is not her fault. She loves me and moreover she is mother of my child. Now I understand she is really mean to my life. I need her.Maybe I will no love her but never let anyone come in my life. She will stay with me till my last breath and nobody can't separate us.

Rose: but you hate her then why you push me out.

Yoongi: want you to go away because of me also. I know you're in pain but I didn't expect you to try to hurt Taehyung when you add more spicy on her food. She didn't hesitate to eat it because I made it. She is carrying my child Rose but you didn't think about my child for a single moment. You try many time many things but she never tell me anything because she loves me. She doesn't want me see more pain. She try to help me to forget my pain my fear but still what I did I hurt her more. She proves that she is perfect for me. I have nothing to hate her anymore. So I will give her a chance and our marriage.
Tomrrow I want you to go there. And the discussion is over now.