chepter 4

Athour pov

It's morning

Yn wakeup and get ready as today she have to go to university.

Dress heels hairs.

She is combing her Haris but got call

Hello.

How are you bub

I am good vivu. How are you and others.

We all are good. We will come after completing our work. Now go you have university

Ok love you.

Love you too

Yn cutt the call and went downstairs and sit on chair. Her mom come and sevre the brackfast.

Where is that Emily. Yn asked her mom

She went early for her friends. Janvi said and yn nodded

Emily

Yn left with her car and soon she reached

Yn left with her car and soon she reached. She come out but rolled her eyes. She went to principal's office and get her timetable. She went to classroom and saw Chen Zheyuan.

Good morning chen. Yn said with smile kissing his cheek.

Good morning love. He said with smile and kiss her forehead.

There weren't much Pepoles.

After class.

Yn were mask and linked her arm with his. They went to cafeteria. Evryone got shocked and gasp seeing him with someone that too girl.

They went to txt and black knights who sit together. They got shocked and angry.

Chen Zheyuan hyung what the hell are you doing with this girl. Yeonjun asked begin angry.

What..? He is my boyfriend of course he will be with me. Yn said changing her voice.

Evryone gasp at this. Bts were also watching this with shocked because txt and black knights are like brothers.

I love her and she is my girlfriend. Chen Zheyuan said with struggered

This angered evryone.

You can't cheat on our noona hyung. Noha said with anger

Lucas was about to punch him but yn come infront and remove her mask.

SURPRISE. yn shout making them shocked.

N-noona..? Kai said more like asked. Yn nodded and all of them jumped on her Making her fall down.

Yaa you pigs get up from me you all are soo heavy. Yn said struggling to breathe.

Chen Zheyuan shake his head and help them to get up and lastly pick yn and put her on chair.

You know it was yn noona. Soobin asked and chen Zheyuan nodded.

Do you think I will cheat on your noona. When I love her soo much. Chen Zheyuan said while kissing her side of her head yn Blush and hit his chest.

Emily was so angry and jealous because she have crush on chen Zheyuan because of his handsomeness and power.

On bts table.

Today dad's girlfriend and her daughter's are coming. Jin inform Making them gron.

Their information. Rm asked suga.

Hear. Suga trun his laptop towards them.

JANVI

Have one daughter. Loves her kids. Divorce with husband because they fall out of love. Have boyfriend loves him. Secretary of Mr kim. Stay in Korea. Adopt a girl which she regret now.

what dose she mean she regret. Jk asked begin confused

Let's read it ahead. Jimin said

EMILY

Adopted daughter of janvi. Hate janvi only wants money and luxury. Knows about yn and hate her from bottom of her heart because of her beauty and success. Selfish person love expensive things.

ISNT SHE IS THIS EMILY. taehyung wisper yell.

It's going to be long she is goldeeger. Suga said with annoyed face.

Next. Jin said

I didn't get much information about her biological daughter. Suga said finding this suspicious

Knows about her mom's bf. Have step mom and step brothers. Ceo of RANDHAWA group of companies. Have boyfriend. world's famous doctor. Cold rude to others sweet to loved ones.

Well that's enough when they will come and know about it. Rm said and evryone nodded.

Let's see what happens. Bts thought while eating.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😉 ☺️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆