Chapter 21

Athour pov

Don't worry the power you used for that from because of that your powers are gone. It will come back in some days. Sanjay said patting her head

Yn sighed and nodded.

I know you will felt weak until your powers come back so till the time avodie going into any problem got it. Sanjay said sternly.

She will. We are thinking to do nirvaan and vigyan's marriage in Korean style. Shin-hye said.

Eomma don't be too excited you are getting old. Abhiraj said only to whimper in pain as she smaked his head.

All of them chuckle at this and went to sleep. Yn about to go but jk spoke.

Noona can I sleep with you Please.  Jk said with puppy eyes and pout.

Yn nodded and about to go but

We will also sleep with you noona. Vmin said popping out of nowhere.

Yn nodded making jk sulk.

4 of them layed down and fall sleep.

Next morning

Makane line wakeup and saw 3 of them warp in yn's arms. Their hearts warm at this. They peck Yn's forehead and left for their rooms.

Yn wakeup and get ready.

She leave her hairs open and were white heels

Yn went downstairs and saw mrkim

Good morning dad. Yn wish him

Morning princess. Mrkim said with smile.

Where is others. Yn asked looking around.

Well..your mom is in kitchen bts still didn't come your family went to the new mansion as they want see the arrangements. Mrkim said and yn sit down.

Soon boys come..

Good morning. Yn wish them with smile.

Morning noona. Bts said and mrkim along with yn chocked on air.

Noona from when. Mrkim asked with shocked.

The time we realize. Jin replied.

Mrkim just snicker at them.

Bts and yn left together. Jin yn and chen went to their class and others went to theirs.

After classes

Yn was walking in corridor but someone pulled her inside and pushed her to floor.

Yn look up and saw Jake.

What the fuck Jake. Yn said angrily.

Who will protect you now hah. He said while smirking with his minions.

Of course us. Someone said.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

.