chepter 10

Athour pov

It's mid night.

Yn wakeup because of hunger.

Let's coom something. Yn whisper and left for kitchen.

Yn went to kitchen and start to find something to eat. Soon she found some packets of reman.

Let's cook this only. Yn said about to start cooking but someone pattet her shoulder.

Yn flinche and about to shout but someone cover her face.

Shh...it's me. That person whisper. Yn cool down and remove his hand and take deep breath.

What the hell jungkook you give me mini heart attack. Yn said while putting her hand on her chest.

Hehe sorry. I saw you coming hear so follow you. Jk said with nervous smile.

It's OK. I am hungry so making reman wants some. Yn asked and he nodded like kid.

Yn chuckle and give it to him.

Yn's bowl

Jk's bowl

Jk's bowl

Why you didn't put eggs in your reman

Why you didn't put eggs in your reman. Jk asked in confusion.

Because I don't eat non-vege. Yn said with smile.

Oh..ok. but it's must be hard to keep your vegetarian self. Jk asked.

It is but chen Zheyuan black knights and txt always look what I am eating. If i am eating something they will chake it's vegetarian or not. Yn said with smile.

Ok...why don't you like us. I mean you never talk to any of us. Jk asked begin sad and Curious.