chepter 11

Athour pov

Hun meet my second son abhiraj and second Eldest triplet. Mrs kim said with smile shocking bts and Emily.

So he is yn's twin. Mrkim asked.

No they are triplets Eldest one viaansh who is not hear second abhiraj then yn. Mrskim said with smile.

But you didn't tell us about your son's mom. Jin said with Confusion.

I thought he did as he told me he will tell you. Mrskim said and trun towards mrkim.

I forgot hehe. Mrkim nervously smile.

Bts just sighed and nodded.

Brat won't you hugged your mom or will hugged your sister only. Mrskim said and glare at him.

Then they notice abhiraj's hand warped around yn's shoulder. Abiraj chuckle and hugged mrskim.

Abhi atlest you should inform me you are coming. Yn said with pout.

I want to surprise my doll that's why I didn't tell you. Abhiraj said pinching her cheeks.

Allright let's go home. Mrkim said and left.

They all left for mansion and went directly to their rooms and fall sleep.

Next morning.

Kim's Emily are sitting in dinning table waiting for both to come.

I will go and wake noona. Jk said about to go.

NOONA. Eveyone shout and look at him.

Beofre any of you spoke I accept her as my sister so don't shout ok. Jk said making them nod.

If you want to wake yn then go to abhiraj's room. Mrskim said Confusing evryone.

Why...? Taehyung asked begin Curious.

Because they sleep together and most of the time stay together so chake his room if he is not there that's means he is in yn's room. Mrskim said like it's Nothing.

But I don't think so it's necessary to go look they are coming. Rm said staring at them who are coming while arguing.

Why are they wering matching outfits. I also want to try with noona. Jk whisper with jealous pout.

Their looks

What are you both arguing about

What are you both arguing about. Mrskim asked.

Nothing mom. Both come and sit.

So he come hear to save me from upcoming Strom but this brat is forgetting I am not human. My one hiss is enough to killed someone. Yn thought and rolled her eyes.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ ☺️ 😊 😉

☆☆To be continued to ☆☆