chepter 5

Bts pov

We are hear waiting for dad's girlfriend to come. We heard door bell and dad run like exited kid who got his favorite chocolate. Soon they come we made disgust face seeing Emily she was in reveling dress and biting her lips while staring at us. We trun towards her second daughter but got shocked it was yn the new girl. She is busy in her phone but bumpd on her mom's back. She galre at her and she nervously smile. We internally chuckle at her she is cute and in decent dress.

Mr kim. Yn spoke with shocked.

Miss yn..? Dad look shocked too.

Do you know him baby. She asked her

Hmm....meet my new business partner Mr kim gong yoo. Yn spoke surprising us.

Their looks

Janvi

Emily

Emily

Yn

[

She dont put makeup as she is natural beauty]

You didn't tell me. Her mom asked her.

I wasn't at home. I went with txt and black knights remember. Yn said with smile.

Ok let's have dinner. Dad said and we all nodded.

Bts pov end

Athour pov.

They were having dinner but

Yn I heard from your mom that you are world famous doctor then how you are in business..? Mr kim asked catching everyone's attention

Well...my father and brothers are business man's and have business all around the world. So I am in Korea so I am handling Korea's branch. Yn explain them.

Then study in university..? Mr kim agian asked not geeting her point.

Appa wants me to be perfect in business field so he get admission in business management. So I can help them.  Yn said making evryone nodded.

After sometimes

We are getting married. They said catching their attention

☆☆To be continued ☆☆