chepter 6

Athour pov 

It was silence not knowing what to say Emily start clapping said

I am so Happy for you mom. She said with smile.

Yn rolled her eyes and spoke

Don't you think its too early. Yn asked in Cold tone.

No bachha we are dating for long time and now we want to ger married. Janvi said and yn nodded.

Can I talk you alone Mr kim. Yn said making evryone confused.

Yn look at her mom and she understood what she want to talk.

Sure dear, come. Mrkim said softly and take her to back yard.

They reached there and yn's back was facing him.

Do you accept me as your daughter Mr kim. Yn asked still her back facing him.

Yes I did with my whole heart but why are you looking there. Mr kim asked with Confusion.

Yn trun and look at him. He got shocked.

Now will you accept me Mr kim. Yn asked with her Golden eyes and snake tongue.

W-what are you

W-what are you. He asked with shocked.

Yn colse her eyes and come back in normal form.

I am snake queen of naag lok (snake kigdom) not only me my bio father too. I can trust you thats why I told you what I am. Now tell me Mr kim will you accept me the way I am. Different from you from your son's. Yn said in serious tone.

Mrkim knows he have accept her as his daughter. Even she is not human hid love fot his daughter never change.

I will that too happily. Mr kim said with smile.

Thanks and please don't tell this to anyone. Yn said Confusing him.

Why...? Kim asked begin confused

We are not normal we can take anyone looks I can be like you or your son's and no one will know. I am queen most powerful and dangerous one I have more powers and there's some people who want to cage us for their own need and profit. Till now my father and brothers are protecting me.  Yn explain him.