chapter 16

Athour pov

Yn saw it was jin rm and jhope. They were looking angry very angry. Jhope pushed them and.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ALL TO TOUCH HER. JHOPE growl in anger making those 4 boys tremble in fear.

Jin ger her dupatta and cover her. He remove his jacket and put it on her shoulders covering her and hugged yn. Yn close her eyes feeling the warmth she getting just like got when she hugged her brothers.

Soon some gaurds come as rm called them and take those boys. Jhope and rm both also hugged yn.

Thank you for saving me. Yn whisper with tears in her eyes.

It's OK let's go hmm. Rm said softly and help her to get up.

They went downstairs and were walking and saw twins black knights bts makane line with yoongi. They were shocked to see yn's condition.

What happened princess who did this. Viaansh asked with worriers holding her by shoulders.

B-bhai. Yn whisper and finally her tears fall which she was holding from long time and hugged him.

She cry hiding her face in his chest Making all of them worried.

Jin what happened tell us please. Abhiraj said seeing his doll's condition.

We saw some boys dragging her to rooftop and were harassing her. But anyone can go future we reached there and save her. Rm said which angered them.

I won't leave those how dare they to touch my sister. Abhiraj growl in anger.

Shut up our first priority is princess we can do that later. Let's go home. Viaansh said without any emotions.

Chen Zheyuan about spoke but.

Zheyuan i know you want to come you can but others stay here hm. Viaansh said and they nodded.

Bts chen Zheyuan and triplets left for home.

With Emily.

Because of bts this plan also failed. But I won't stop. I will snatch everything from you yn. Emily said with smirk

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉 ☺️ 😄

☆☆To be continued ☆☆

Should I upload this or not..?

Tell me