chapter 18

Athour pov

Viaansh and abhiraj have to go back india because of some work. Now Kim's are having breakfast. Just then yn come.

Noona don't you want to eat. Jk asked.

Sorry kookie I have to go to hospital it's emergency ok. I will eat something there. Yn said and ruffle his hairs.

Her look

Before going she trun and look at the mansion

What happened baby. Mrskim asked in confusion seeing her looking around like she is staring at the house for last time.

Yn shake her head and hug mrs kim closing her eyes feeing something weird. Yn hugged jk too and left.

What happened hun you look lost. Mrkim asked begin confused seeing her uneasy expression.

I don't know when yn hug me I felt like it's last time something is not right hun. Something will happen to yn for sure. Mrskim said with teary eyes.

Mrkim get up and made her sit on chair. Jin give her water. Just then her phone rang. Mrkim put on speaker.

Hello mom where is bub.

Viaansh.

Mom tell me

She left for work as she got emergency. Why what happened.

Don't know mom from inside we really have bad feeling like something will happen. Not only me evryone in family and it's feel Like it's about yn.

Kim's look at eachother because mrs kim have same feeling.

Son, yn is safe nothing happened hmm.

Mrskim said to him or more like herself. She cutted the call.

I told you hun she in danger. Mrskim said with teary eyes holding his hand.

Shh...jin contact the hospital and tell them to send yn back. Mrkim said and jin nodded.

Jin call the hospital but got shocked.

Yn-shii didn't reached the hospital. Jin said with making them shocked.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊

☆☆To be continued ☆☆☆

.