chepter 7

Next day

In Kim mansion

Eveyone get up and get ready. Yn is combing her hair and soon she went downstairs. Evryone shake their heads at Emily's outfits

 Evryone shake their heads at Emily's outfits

Yn come and sit on her sit

Boys Emily and yn will go with you all

Boys Emily and yn will go with you all..  Mr kim said making them gron.

Ok Dad. Emily said with big smile

No Mr kim I have my car I will go with it only. Yn said with smile.

Ok but you won't go alone. Any of you go with her. Mr kim said last line looking at bts which they nodded.

After brackfast they come out. Yn about to go and sit.

Yn-shii. Yn trun and saw it was jk.

She raised her eyebrow.

Can I come with you and drive as this my favorite model

Can I come with you and drive as this my favorite model. I want to buy but it was already sold out. Jk said with cold face

Sure hear. Yn said and throw keys at him and he catch it.

But be careful this car is precious to me it was gifted by her. Yn said but wisper last part.

Jk nodded and sit on driver sit and yn went to passenger sit. Bts also went with Emily. There she was eating bts head and hear jungkook was enjoying her company.

Soon they reached and come out. Jk come and stand beside her.

Good morning love. Chen Zheyuan said while coming and kiss her forehead.

Good morning chen. Yn said and kiss his cheek.

Chen Zheyuan take bag from her and hold it.

You know there's surprise for you. Chen Zheyuan said with smile.

What is it...? Did you boys again plan something. Yn asked with raised eyebrow.

No it's plan by someone else. He said with smirk.

Yn and jk got confused. Soon bts and Emily come. Jk chuckle seeing his hyungs face.

Noona noona come hear. Alex shout.

Yn and chen Zheyuan shake their heads and went to them. Emily also went to her Friends.

What happened hyungs what's with that face. Jk said with smile

That Emily is soo annoying. She is slef obsessed person you know like Eveyone is jealous of her and her Beaty. Jhope said with annoyed face.

How's your ride with her. Taehyung ask.

How suga hyung like. Jk said while smirking

Huh..? What do you mean. Rm asked.

Peaceful clam comfortable warm and little bit talk in between. Jk said while giggling seeing his hyungs faces.

From tomorrow I will go with her atlest I will have peaceful sleep there. Suga said and left from there.

Other members look at him with disbelief. They also went behind him.

Yn and chen Zheyuan come in class and saw jin as they are in same class. She went to her sit which is between jin and chen Zheyuan. She put her head on his shoulder.

Give me your phone. Yn said forwarding her hand.

He give her his phone.

Where is yours. He asked seeing her playing games in his phone which she download when they meet last time.

It's dead and I forgot to charge. Yn said with struggered.

What if something happens to you and you have to call us. He said knowing well she will surly fall in any problem soon.

Common I know fighting and I am champion in running I will come to you or txt and black knights. Yn said and he just rolled his eyes.

Hello I am new student and my name is.......

Yn's head shoot up with shocked.

What do you think who come

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ ✨️ ✨️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆