chapter 13

Abhiraj pov

I at kim mansion In living room waiting for yn with others. I am really worried for her she didn't come till now. I am feeling something uneasy maby it's twins incites.

Raj call her and put it on speaker. Mrskim said. 

I nodded and call her.

Doll where are you. I asked begin worried for her.

My car got puncher so I am coming while - what the hell leave me what are you doing. She shout.

DOLL ARE YOU THERE WHAT HAPPENED. I shout but in return I got no response.

Shit shit shit they kidnapped her. Appa will kill me. He told me to protect her. I close my eyes in anger and frustration.

Raj you know about this don't you. Mom asked.

Yes appa was geeting threat for hurting yn. As you know yn always stay with us we always surrounded her so he nevre get chance to touch her but this bastard kidnapped her today finding her alone. Raj said shocking evryone.

So you come here for her protection. Mrkim asked.

Yes, I shouldn't have leave her alone. Bro will kill me for sure. I said and close my eyes.

Of course he will. Someone said... wait this voice.

I fastly open my eyes and saw.....yn. I run to her and hugged her tightly.

Sorry sorry sorry I couldn't protect you. I am such bad brother. I said with teary eyes.

Shhh abhi you are not bad brother you are world's best brother I can have not only you my all brothers are world's best brothers. Yn said while crassing his back.

Abhiraj pov end

Athour pov

They pulled away and mrs kim and hugged her.

Thank god you are safe. But how I mean you alone. Mrskim said with Confusion.

I am not alone. Yn said with smile.

He saved me. Yn said with smile.

Who...? Abhiraj asked with raised eyebrow.

Him.....yn said and he come inside. They were shocked to see him.

Who come any guss...?

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ 😊 😉 ☺️

☆☆To be continued ☆☆