chepter 9

Athour pov

Yn was shocked to see the person.

Rishi is that's you. Yn said with shocked.

That men trun and saw yn he was himself was shocked.

Noona. Rishi said with shocked.

Yn smile and went to him hugging him.

How are you rishu. Yn said braking the hug.

I am good di. Rishi said with smile.

Do you know him yn. Mrkim asked begin confused.

Yes I do he is Rishi my childhood best friend. We are at same age he is elder then me but still call me noona. He is like brother to me. Yn said and slap his arm.

Rishi just chuckle and warp his arms around her shoulder Hugging her. Bts were feeling jealous how yn is pampering him txt and black knights. They don't want to accept but they also want her to pamper them like she do to them.

Then you should stay hear for dinner. Mr kim said.

No no Mr kim I don't want to disturb you all. Rishi said with smile.

You will not. I want to tell you many things. You stay hear let me get fresh then we will go to kitchen and talk while cooking. Yn said happily.

Ok madam. Rishi said and sit down with mrkim and bts.

Looks like you know yn very well. Mr kim asked making him nodded.

So can you tell us about her. Jin asked.

Sure...she is kind sweet girl. She is someone if she love that person she will protect that person till her last breath. She have trust issues. She only trust ones. Rishi said with smile.

Bts and mrkim nodded. Rishi and yn enjoy together.

SOMEWHERE

It's time to attack her. Who will protect her. Her brothers are not hear. Prepare everything and gaurds she will come hear. Men said while smirking making gaurd nodded and left.

Who will save you yn Randhawa. He said while smirking.

Don't forget to vote and comments ✨️ ☺️ 😊 😉

☆☆To be continued ☆☆