Chapter Ten

Ashanti was awakened from her sleep by the sun peaked through the blinds. She rolled to the back to see that Lucas wasn't in the bed. She looked under the covers to see she was naked and looked up in shock. She couldn't believe she actually did it and it was better than she ever imagined.

One round wasn't enough, so they went for three and each round became better and longer. She wasn't sure when they stopped, but she knew for sure that it was the best night she has ever had. She went to move, but slowed down when she felt the soreness of her vagina.

It was a rough night too.

She took her time going to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet to pee. She jumped in the shower, allowing the hot water to hit her back. She stood under the water and watched as her straight hair reverted back to its curly state. As she washed up, she noticed several hickies on different parts of her body and smiled.

When she got out, she grabbed a nearby towel and dried off. She pulled her robe from her bag and tied it around her before heading downstairs. The smell of food cooking made her stomach grumble. When she got downstairs, Lucas had music playing while he cooked and the only thing he had on were a pair of sweatpants.

His back flexed as she moved around and Ashanti smiled as she watched him dance. The music was Spanish music so she didn't understand the words, but could definitely sense the genre.

"Good morning, handsome," she said as she took a seat at the kitchen island.

He turned around with a smile on his face and Ashanti smirked seeing the hickies she left on his neck.

"Beunos días, mi amor. How did you sleep?" He asked as he handed her a plate of breakfast food.

"I slept amazing. How long have you been up?"

He shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe an hour or so." He said as he watched her eat a piece of bacon. "So, I didn't get a chance to give you your birthday gift last night."

Ashanti felt her face heat up. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"No need to apologize, but..." he walked off and came back with a small purple gift bag.

Ashanti raised her eyebrow in amusement before digging into the bag. She pulled out a pair of very cute sunglasses.

"Aw, thank you." She said as she tried them on.

He chuckled. "Keep looking."

She dug further until she found a paper. Confused, she read the paper. When she realized what it was, her eyes widened in shock.

"You're taking me to Barcelona?!" She screamed. Before he could say anything, she was around the counter and squeezing him into a hug. "Ahh! You are the best boyfriend ever!"

She grabbed Lucas's face and pulled him down for a kiss. The kiss deepened and Ashanti could feel that she was turned on, pulling away.

"Round two?" Lucas asked with a smirk.

Ashanti instead gave him a wink before rushing back upstairs with Lucas following close behind. They were on the bed and almost naked when Lucas stopped.

"Wait, I didn't use a condom and-"

Ashanti placed her finger on Lucas's lips to shut him up. "I'm on the pill, you're fine."

~~

"Have lots of fun and take pictures." Gia said.

"I will, I love you." Ashanti said.

"I love you too, girlie." Gia said then hung up.

Ashanti then turned her attention to the view outside of her window. Lucas had picked a hotel room with the most amazing view of the beach. It was also within good distance of a lot of tourist attractions and restaurants. According to him, he and his friends would spend a lot of their childhood days in this area.