What's A Posh Git Like You Doing Here?

Hiii! So this is my first ever fan fiction omg here we go! Just to say, I'm only 15-years-old so if there's any spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes then I apologise oh and if you enjoy it please tell me, much good comments would be appreciated thanks :) Enjoy x 

The amount of nerves fuelling Harry at this point was mad. He knew it was coming, ever since Anne got a promotion at work it has been non stop packing and planning from day one. Sure, the move to Doncaster was going to be hard; he expected considering all his friends are way back in Holmes Chapel which is at least an hour train ride back, ugh. The fact of the matter is, he'd just have to stuck it up until college and he did not plan to stay on till Doncaster Sixth Form.

Harry was a nerd. A complete and utter nerd. He had a tumblr blog completely dedicated to 'The Avengers' with comic books taking up half of the moving van. He wore baggy jumpers and had long wavy hair that he scraped back so his forehead was showing loud and proud. I guess you could say he was the cross breed between a nerd and a hipster. Nerdster? Hiperd? God knows.

First day at a new school, time to make an impression. That's what Harry kept constantly repeating over and over in his head like a record stuck on repeat. It was the perfect chance to reinvent himself. To make himself 'cool' and 'relevant' and not the indie music obsessed snotty nosed boy that made no significant impression at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive. But, his in Year 11 almost one year to go and he can finally be on tumblr all day, everyday, who wouldn't love it?

There was absolutely nothing extraordinary about Harry. He was just... Harry. Plain, boring, English, Harry. If he was an ice-cream flavour he'd be vanilla, for having no originality or taste what-so-ever. There was only one thing different about young Harry Styles. He was gay. He knew since the day he wasn't interested in Vanessa Hudgens in High School Musical, but was more interested in what Zac Efron had to offer under his wildcat's basketball uniform. This mere fact didn't change Harry dramatically, it didn't change his outlook on life, it's just something to add to the pot of 'Harry Facts'. The truth is Harry never actually has had a crush on a guy before. Never had sex. Never thought about it. Never even been kissed. His just waiting for that special guy to be his 'first' I guess but, right now his focusing on his GCSE's, which happen to be English, Maths, Science, History and Food for some odd reason? Harry made an awesome apple crumble in year seven an that kind of spurred on his interest I guess.

The gates were big. That was his first though, the gates were big. It was 11:15am and it had already been two hours into school time. Shit. His late, on his first day. How more stupid can you get? The loud piercing ring of the bell was sending shockwaves through Harry's body, the decibels so annoying, the bell at Holmes Chapel was nothing like this, Jesus what are they trying to do? Deafen me to death? For gods sake. Harry walked through nervously through the gates and filed himself into the reception. There was a woman sitting behind the desk with mountains of paper covering her whole desk. She was on the phone. Not wanting to be rude, Harry just waited. And waited. And waited until a whole ten minutes passed and she was finally free to talk.

"Hi, um, I'm a new student here today I was just wondering do I sign here?" Harry said almost shakily clearing his throat.

"Yes darling it is, may I get your name?" the bubbly receptionist replied.

"It's Harry. Harry Styles" he said really unsure of what his name was for a second there.

Almost suddenly, she got up out of her chair and went to the back room to find a folder. The folder had in big black letters HARRY STYLES. The folder was new but yet filled already. She took out two pieces of paper. Handing him one piece of paper she said;