Gemma

She had the best boyfriend in the whole world. Charming. Smart. Funny (not to mention good in bed) Gemma Styles knew things were getting serious with Liam, but could she really predict what was going to happen? Of course not.

Her week started on a grim Monday morning which seemed to bum Gemma out because rainy England really didn't get her in the mood to do what she normally loves; shopping and seeing Liam! While Liam was at school, Gemma did something that she should've done months ago. She opened up her laptop and logged onto CamGirls69.com. She'd been working as a cam girl for months now while she was looking for a real job, she finally got one. As she loves makeup she got a job behind the Chanel counter for a really big department store and she spent all day matching foundations and applying eye shadow to customers; it really was a dream for her.

She wasn't going to let her stupid past mistakes wreck her bliss again, so she pressed the big red delete button under her account name and then in a flash, it was gone. She felt clean and fresh and ready to live her life to the fullest. She had her breakfast and got changed then flicked through some catalogues that were selling apartments in the Doncaster area. She's 21? Why shouldn't she move out already? She obviously outstayed her welcome with her mother when she decided to drop out of university cause that was such a bust.

The truth is, she'd found a perfect apartment west of the city that was a high-rise and in a real nice area. She just needed to find the funds to rent it out, cause man was it expensive! After several minutes of flicking and turning pages, Gemma went to work until 5pm. When getting back home half an hour earlier than normal, she peered through the front door and saw her brother walking down the stairs in his boxers. Excuse me?

"Harry? What are you doing half naked?" Gemma asked.

"Nothing. Just leave it" Harry croaked, getting his phone on the table by the door.

"Have you got someone up there?" Gemma laughed

"No" Harry answered monosyllabically, flushed and embarrassed.

"You have!" Gemma laughed and ran upstairs to find out who the mystery guy is Harry's been sleeping with. And what a sight it was.

Aiden was lying on Harry's bed. Completely naked. Fit body, nice abs, big one (if you know what I mean). Gemma was shocked by the thought of her brother doing it with his best friend but she shouldn't be shocked, his been round everyday so far this week. Aiden opened one eye and realised the situation in front of him. He quickly darted off the bed and got changed before running out the Styles' household

"Harry. Would you like to explain?" Gemma quizzed.

"Explain what?" Harry said casually

"Explain why you were banging your best friend?"