Cherry Pie

So... Part 2! Enjoy :) Disclamer: Nick Grimshaw is in this chapter a lot so if you hate him um don't read cause his gonna be a big character for the rest of the fic. 

Harry is relieved its finally Friday. Not because his going to Louis' house for a study date but, because besides Monday, his first day, every day had been so boring. Louis hadn't been in Tuesday and Wednesday with flu probably, yeah flu Harry thought. He came in Thursday but Harry didn't have Food Tech so it seemed the whole day was not spent with Louis fucking Tomlinson. Thank God. A break. Harry found himself scrolling on Louis' Facebook a million times a day along with blogging about him and his perfect looks and he was intoxicated with thoughts of Louis coming up to innocent Harry and touching his body all over and then OKAY NO HARRY NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE HE BECOMES OBSESSED.

On Friday's agenda was an early day. They only had half day which only meant one double lesson, Maths, ugh. Luckily, Harry is sat next to Liam for Maths who ever since he met on Monday they have become besotted with each other, platonically of course. Liam was into the same video games as Harry and also had a blog on tumblr and they followed each other and have Face timed each other every night, they were best friends, along with Niall of course. The rumors are true by the way, Niall is talking to Amy Green but Niall doesn't class them as 'exclusive' whatever the hell that means. The bell rings and Harry goes to wait for Louis downstairs by the reception desk. Liam waits with Harry like any loyal friend but then leaves once the prospect of waiting another half an hour kills him. Another half hour passes and Harry is pretty sure Louis has left the once busy building. Annoyed and upset Harry is just abut to send Louis a goodbye text just before he sees him walking his way looking messy and beautiful and Harry can't get enough of his rough look.

"You waited" Louis says in a sincere way

"Yeah well. Why are you so late?"

"Detention. Before we go mine want to go get some food?"

"Hm, what you thinking? MacDonald's?" Harry says in a jokingly way and actually makes Louis giggle. Giggle.

"I was thinking something more classy, The Chandelier?" Louis asks in a nervous way

"Louis Tomlinson, are you asking me on a date?"

"Maybe. Maybe not" Louis smiles towards Harry then looks away shyly.

"Well, I would love too"

Louis guides Harry to The Chandelier and its beautiful. The tables are covered in white cloths laced with gold threads and the glasses and cutlery are already set, Louis leads Harry and opens the chair for Harry to sit down then sits down himself. They both pick up the menus and notice there is literally nothing on there that appeals towards them at all. Frogs Legs? Salmon Puree? Harry would take a pizza anyway and Louis seems to agree. They both leave The Chandelier in their failed attempt to be posh and make en route to Papa Johns. They get a big 12-inch round pepperoni and eat it on the way to Louis's house. They eventually make it. Louis' house is big and cosy and he has millions of family members.

"Hi, I'm Jay, Louis' mum and this is Mark, Louis' stepdad" Jay explains to confused Harry

"Hi! I'm Felicity and there's the twins and Lottie who is a right moody arse so just ignore her cold welcoming"

"Well I'm pretty sure Harry is excited with the aspect of meeting you all but were just gonna go upstairs" Louis says whilst shoving Harry into his room.

Louis' room is really red. The wallpaper is football printed of the Doncaster Rovers and so are his bed sheets and is pretty sure his curtains are the same print. He has the exact same iMac as Harry and has millions of posters of the band Harry likes, the 1975. Louis sits his bum on his bed and invites Harry to sit next to him. At first, its awkward but suddenly Harry gains confidence and get his history book just before Louis slides all the books on the floor and faces Harry to come nose-to-nose, as Louis get comfortable into the face touching with a laugh set into Harry's skin. Louis then does something spontaneous and odd for Harry to acknowledge. Louis kisses Harry. He motions his lips along with Harry's and they both fall into it softly. Louis pushes Harry's back on the bed and Louis is on top. Louis is in control. Harry starts to notice what is happening and pulls away to face Louis' window.