Settle Down

The morningof the concert had arrived and Harry was stressing over what he was gonna wear.Yes, it seemed a little stupid worrying about what shoes to dance in over thiswhole baby drama and how is sister Gemma hasn't even looked at Harry this pastweek. But, it seemed to comfort Harry's mind and helped him come to terms withhow much his life has changed since moving to Doncaster. Everything was soboring in Cheshire, plain and simple. He hated it and hadn't spoke to any ofhis old friends for weeks, well in exception for one. His name was Aiden and heused to be Harry's best-friend, they had an unbreakable bond but ever sincemoving, skyping everyday had turned to phone calls everyday which tuned to textconversations here and there, it honestly saddened Harry.

This week hadbeen shit. Purely shit. Liam hadn't been at school all week and hadn't textedHarry at all, he was keeping his distance from Harry but had no clue as to why.Niall was still bummed about his sudden break-up with Amy but, Harry heard thatLou likes Niall so that was to end quickly. Speaking of breakups, Perrie andZayn were finished. Apparently Zayn just texted her saying it was done, veryabrupt in Harry's opinion. So everyone in their friendship group is single.Everyone except Harry.

Harry invitedLouis to hang out with him before the concert in hopes to get some answers. Thedoorbell rang and Gemma had answered it, giving Harry a dirty look, Gemmainvited Louis in and they both ran upstairs to Harry's messy room. Burstingthrough the door and shutting it completely, Louis wetly smacked his lips ontoHarry's as they both moved with each other's rhythm. Harry quickly pulled awayafter realising him mum and Gemma were both downstairs. They knew he was gay,he just wasn't ready for them to find out about him and Louis until they becamepublic.

"Babe,what's wrong?" Louis asks, concerned for Harry.

"Mum andGemma are downstairs." Harry sighed "Besides I need answers"

"Ah, thedrugs" Louis guessed

"Notjust that. About lots of things, but yeah start with the drugs"

"Mystep-dad, Mark got fired from his job. While he was searching for anothercompany to work at, I thought I could secretly do a side business. But, it wasonly the once I swear" Louis explained and Harry nodded with agreement.

"Ok.What about Amy"

"Amy?What's she got to do with anything?" Louis questioned

"She wasthe one who sent me the text. She said you dated?"

"Yeah wedid. My first. At the time, she was the most popular girl in the school. I knowthis sounds bad, but I was only with her for popularity points. When shebefriended Perrie and Lou, her status dropped. So I started datingEleanor."

"Shesaid that you'd do the same to me" Harry sadly murmured.

Immediately,Louis saw the hurt in Harry's eyes and embraced him in a hug. Breathing in hisneck, he spoke. "I'd never do that to you. I love you Harry".

"I loveyou too." Harry said planting a kiss on Louis' soft lips.

In thatmoment, Harry realised that Louis not saying his gay doesn't matter at all. Aslong as Harry has Louis loving and cherishing him, Harry will be okay. Theyorder pizza and get ready for the 1975 concert tonight. Harry is on cloud nineas they haven't mentioned Eleanor or the baby once today which has sent Harryinto a state of pure happiness and enjoyment. Louis is wearing all black, in ablack tee with a black denim un-buttoned shirt used a shirt along with blackripped jeans and all black Adidas superstars. Harry has gone for a classicwhite V-neck tee along with black jeans and grey Chelsea boots. They are ready,and they're looking fierce.