Baby Lydia

Revise. Revise. Revise. Harry told himself as he stayed up until four in the morning looking over his notes on algebra and the life cycle of a star. After breaking up with Louis and getting over the fact his back with Eleanor, Harry was doing pretty good. His friends were all happy. Liam was planning his summer wedding with Gemma which is directly after they graduate, Niall and Lou are happy together, Perrie has found a new guy and Aiden is Harry's sunshine. 3 months had past and it was like him and Louis were strangers, they never made eye contact anymore and Harry moved seats next to Aiden in Food Tech which made everything a little less awkward.

Louis's face was still bashed up after the senseless attack cause by Stan. What did become of his ex-best friend? He was still there, bringing around baby clothes and stuff for his unborn child, it did bother Louis but, he wasn't going to fret about it. He also became the most unpopular guy in school after rumors were surfacing of his recent attack on Louis, but it was never proven. Nick was the one that surprised everyone. He became a jolly fellow and was not top of the pecking order, maybe ahead of Louis. He was pretty much nice to everyone except Stan and was constantly looking for a reason to destroy him but he never got round to it.

The big long hall was completely silent when Harry and the rest of his year headed into their final maths exam. Sitting down where his name was marked he realised it was set out in alphabetical order because Aiden was sitting far away from him, because his second name began with a G, he was next to Nick and Niall. Harry has some girl his never spoken to him in front of him whilst the seat behind him was empty. After 5 minutes of waiting for other students to file themselves in, a feathered hair boy placed himself behind Harry, but who? Louis. Ugh. No word from him in 3 months and he had to sit behind him in an exam that decided his future, fucking great.

With ten minutes to spare until the exam finished, Louis was done checking all his (probably wrong) answers. Bored and aroused he took note of Harry sitting in front of him. He couldn't help but notice that he styled his hair differently, in more of a mature way. Aiden was changing him and Louis didn't like it. But, he wasn't going to be phased by how Harry fucking Styles looks. The bell rung and Harry ran quickly out of the hall away from Louis like he was scared of talking to him or something which seemed to bother Louis because just not long ago, they were banging each other and telling each other 'I love yous'. He left the hall noticing Harry kissing Aiden in the hallway, guess their official now. Whatever, Louis wasn't going to take Harry's bullshit romance with Aiden at all, he was going to crack Harry Styles.

Gemma was thrilled when Liam proposed to her all those months back and here she is with her devoted mum, Anne, trying on wedding dresses. The first one was a bit plain and didn't have much going for it. The second was a large meringue and was a bit gypsy-like, Gemma hated how it wasn't practical for walking down the aisle at all. The third one was threaded with ivory and had sequins lining the dress and it hugged every feature and curve of Gemma's shape. It was perfect.

"So, Liam? You planning to move in with him or anything?" Anne asked excitedly.

"Don't know yet, his only just going to graduate mum" Gemma answered.

"Yeah well, these things take time. How about a baby?"

"Mum! Let me just get this wedding over with first" Gemma laughed.