Can You Keep A Secret?

A lot happens in this chapter, so don't just skim read! Eleanor is this more I think *groan* just to tell you that this is also on archiveofourown :) oh and i'm sorry if this is moving too fast but i want to keep it interesting and i'm writing this fic as a fic i myself would like to read. 

The smell of cooked smoky bacon and fried eggs shot right up Liam's nose. He was hungry and confused to his surroundings, this wasn't his ceiling? He wasn't in his room, where was he? He turns over and then remembers, Oh. His in Harry's house with his hot sister. Liam is the last one to awake from a deep slumber with Harry getting up first. Liam paced across the landing and heard Harry and Niall speaking downstairs about something. Something caught Liam's attention, a hot blonde in nothing but purple lingerie. Gemma again.

"We really have to stop meeting like this" Gemma smirks

"You need to start wearing more clothes. Have you got someone in there" Liam said pointing to her bedroom door.

"No, I'm just taking care of something." flirtatious Gemma says before she walks back in her room

Harry and Niall are discussing pressing matters by the way they are leaned in over there eggs and bacon. Liam finally joins them and a nervous looking Harry was abut to announce to his two best friends what he'd been wanting to tell them ever since they got back in last night. The text. His looked at the same message over and over again trying to gain thoughts of why the hell would someone be so cruel and blackmail and torture him like this?

He was about to announce the news of him and Louis and the text, but what would happen? This person was clearly trying to blackmail into Harry doing what they want so maybe if he told Liam and Niall it would leak out the picture for everyone to see and that's the last thing Harry wants right now. Harry decides to keep shut about everything and returns to his comic book discussion with Liam and Niall. Harry knows one thing, it wasn't Zayn's sister. The text was an iMessage which meant it came from an iPhone and by the looks of how many mirror selfies she takes, Zayn's sister has a Blackberry and not an iPhone.

Liam and Niall headed out of Harry's house and went home, leaving Harry to gather his thoughts. He felt trapped and couldn't escape like somebody has some sort of hold over him and he no way of telling anyone except Tumblr. Tumblr. Harry hadn't logged on in weeks which for Harry, was quite a rare occurrence so what Harry did was write a massive ranting master post on the text and Louis but kept everything low-key and anonymous.

Ranting on Tumblr felt rather therapeutic and chilled for Harry which is quite an odd feeling Harry hasn't felt for days, there was only one person Harry had to actually tell about the picture of him and Louis and that was Louis. Harry made route to Louis's house but, on his travels he found Perrie and Lou walking down the alley that connected Harry's estate to Zayn's. After last night's drug session he almost had with them two, the last thing he wanted to do is play mommy and tell them not to do it again.

"Harry! Look, we're sorry about last night" Perrie shouts

"Its fine I guess" Harry said glumly

"Just don't tell anybody yeah?" Lou reassured

"Why? Who do you even get the stuff from?"

"That doesn't matter, look can you just keep it to yourself?" Perrie snapped

"No. If you want me to keep it a secret tell me who gives it too you" Harry demanded

"It's, It's Louis that sells it us" Lou reveals

And with that, Harry heads straight for Louis's house and there's only one thing on his mind, to question why his not-so-secret lover is operating some sort of cocaine drug ring behind his back. As Harry is stood outside of Louis's his unsure of what to say but all nerves aside he knocks on his front door with a loud thump. Jay answers.