Nostalgic

Anger comes in many forms. For Louis, the only way to cope is to block out the bad things that are making him feel this way and avoid it all costs, in his case, the manipulative swine that is Harry Styles. Ever since that beautiful green-eyed boy entered his life, he'd cost him; his girlfriend, his best friend and his reputation. Done. He was done with everyone in his life, he felt like he couldn't trust anyone these days. Last night was the worst night of his life, officially. Sure, he didn't care about Eleanor and Stan and their cheating but what makes it worse is that Harry kept it from him and pretended that he didn't know a thing, how secretive can one person be?

Getting ready for school was really a task for Louis. Putting on his tie seemed to piss Louis off. Putting his school books in his bag was pissing him off. Driving to school seemed to piss him off. And then he sees Harry. The angel is standing with Aiden by the lockers, just chatting. He looks good today, Louis thinks to himself, and then he realises what he did and carries on walking. There's no point in him socializing himself with manipulative back stabbing snakes, which is what Louis truly believes, apparently. First lesson of the day is Food. Next to Harry. Great. Walking in the room and sitting himself next to the boy, he looks straight ahead unable to fathom what Harry has done.

"Louis, just listen" Harry whispers. No answer. "Louis please, hear me out"

"What?" Louis replies snarky.

"I only kept it from you because they threatened me...and you" Harry explains

"I can look after myself. I don't need a babysitter"

"What do you want from me? I apologized? What more do you possibly need"

"I need you to back the fuck off" Louis answers and gets up to make his pastry.

The rest of the lesson goes without a word and Harry feels upset and guilty from what his done, but he can never repair what his broke. Lunchtime eventually arrives after a long double lesson and Harry joins the rest. Sitting next to Aiden, he looks concerned for Harry and his troubles.

"You okay, Haz?" Aiden asks sympathetically.

"Fine" Harry murmurs. Almost immediately, Aiden drags Harry into the corner so there alone.

"Is this about Louis and the whole baby thing? You don't need him Haz"

"Wait. How do you know?"

"I saw you at the concert, remember? I won't tell anyone don't worry"

"Thanks Aiden. Your a real mate"

"Hey, want to come round today?"

"Sure" Harry smiled. Aiden was such a good guy and a good friend at that, couldn't hurt a fly.

Louis got home that night still reeling from what happened at the party. After flipping his desk and crying into Jay's shoulder, he decided to have some quality family time. Something he hasn't done in a while. He walked into the pink palace that was known as the twin's rooms and saw Felicite and Lottie in there as well.

"Hey girls" Louis said

"Hi, we're just playing Barbie if you wanna join" Felicite suggested

"I guess yeah" he replies moving into the circle and picking up one of the dolls. "Hi I'm Barbie and I love clothes" he squeaks, imitating Barbie. They all laughed.

He missed this. Pure family enjoyment. Every worry about Eleanor or Harry on his mind just got shoved out of his head and thrown out the window. An hour into playing and he left, getting ready for football tonight, which he was not looking forward to. He knew Stan was going to be there and even though he avoided him at school, he had to get close to him and be is teammate for 90 minutes on the pitch tonight. Amazing.