Mr & Mrs

"You look lovely dear" Anne said emotionally to her daughter after putting her hair into an up-do.

It's true. She looked stunning. Gemma stood in front of the mirror draped in a pure white ivory dress with her wispy blonde hair pinned with a glittery pin. Her face was fresh and glowing, not too much makeup caked on. Her shoes were silver Jimmy Choo's and they made her look taller but not too tall. The venue hall was decorated in white flowers and the chairs were aligned so that there was an aisle dividing the chairs. Guests filed in, these included Niall, Lou, Perrie and Aiden all sitting on one row. Behind them sat, Louis and Eleanor along with baby Lydia. Liam's mum sat on the front row along with his siblings but, Liam's dad was his best man. Gemma's family sat on the other side including her grandparents and aunties and siblings and a proud Anne glowing. Harry was about to join his family but had to speak to his sister first before she became 'Mrs Payne'.

"You nervous?" Harry asks.

"Very" Gemma breathes "Moving here was the best thing that ever happened Harry"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I met Liam and now I'm getting married. You've really come out your shell since Cheshire, you've become popular and confident" Gemma explains.

"That isn't always a good thing I guess" Harry says remembering he'll see Louis soon.

"I've got to go down in a bit with dad" Gemma says ushering Harry out of the room.

"Oh right, well good luck, I love you Gem"

"I love you too Haz"

Harry walked down some stairs to the venue and came face-to-face with double doors. He was ready to face Louis and show him that his happy without him, even though deep down, his not. Harry opened the doors and loads of pairs of eyes turned to face him. A nervous Harry walked down the aisle giving Louis a glance that said a thousand words. Longing. Worry. Sadness. Passion. Anger. Happiness. He missed him. A few uncomfortable minutes passed and everyone stood up when the music started playing, Gemma came down the aisle clinging to her and Harry's father. She joined Liam and they exchanged rings and vows. Its coming to the important bit now.

"Do you, Liam James Payne, take Gemma Styles to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the vicar asks.

" I do" Liam said smirking.

"And do you, Gemma Styles, take Liam James Payne to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" Gemma says getting emotional.

"By the power invested in you, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Liam takes Gemma in a loving embrace as their lips connected. Harry turned around and focused his eyes on Louis who was also looking at Harry. They quickly turned away not wanting to startle each other. Liam and Gemma walked hand-in-hand happily down the aisle as everyone followed them out to the reception. Louis and Harry purposely stayed behind leaving them two alone. Finally.

"How are you?" Louis initiated the conversation.

"I'm good I guess. You?" Harry replied nervously.

"Fine as I can be" Louis says smacking his lips.

"I didn't want this to be awkward, turns out it is" Harry said upset.

"Look, I've been meaning to tell you this for quite a while. I miss you. Quite a lot actually. And I still love you. There I said it" Louis said wanting Harry to say the same, instead they stand in silence.

"What about Eleanor?" Harry asked.

"I'll break up with her. We can go public. I just want you" Louis said closing the space between them. Staring in Harry's jade green eyes, Louis couldn't help himself and pulled Harry in for the most passionate and longing kiss. They kissed for ages, almost trying to make time up for what they've missed. None of it mattered in that moment. Eleanor. Stan. The baby. The secrets. The lies and drama that had destroyed them before, it was like this kiss had healed all that and they were ready to forgive. Harry pulled away for air and stared at Louis.

"Wow. I missed that" Louis breathed heavily.

"I love you Louis Tomlinson" Harry spoke.

"I love you too Harry Styles" Louis replied lovingly. They kissed again and joined everyone else for the reception. They were going to go public, but not just yet. Louis rushed out first in the hurry to join Eleanor, Harry was about to leave before he turned around a saw a familiar face standing there. Amy.

"Amy? What are you doing here?" Harry asked confused.

"I couldn't stay there after what had happened" Amy said frantically.

"What happened? What the fuck you on about?" Harry questioned.

"There's so much you don't know"

"Know what?"

"Zayn. There was so much more to his death" Amy dramatically announced.

"Go on"

"Look, I just need your help" Amy said annoyed.

"No! I'm not helping you until you tell me what's going on"

"Ages ago before you arrived in Doncaster, Louis's step-dad lost his job so I asked if he was interested in making money through drug dealing. You can imagine his reaction at first, he wouldn't do it but, times got desperate and his family were going to be evicted. He was in. I was only in the business because my ex-boyfriend was blackmailing me to do it, he supplied the drugs. He also sold Zayn drugs and that's when Zayn couldn't afford to pay and got into massive debt. My ex started sending death threats and letters and threatened to kill Zayn's parents. That's what led him to kill himself" Amy explained.

"That is so fucked up! Who is this guy?" Harry shouted.

"Aiden"