I Know Your Secret

This chapter is probably my favorite as this is where the story really gets going. I'm not gonna spoil you so read ahead guys for more!! Enjoy x 

Falling. He was falling. With one big thud it would be the end of him, the end of his memories and the end of the love he formed for the people around him. Close. Close to hitting the ground and close for it to be game over and 3, 2, 1

"Harry." Gemma was standing in Harry's bedroom doorway looking upon the sight of the nightmare Harry just encountered.

"Sorry Gem, did I wake you?" Harry groggily asked

"Nah, I was doing coursework, college is a bitch"

"Can't wait" Harry said sarcastically.

It was the morning of Harry's sleepover with Niall and Liam and Zayn's party, after last night's horrific nightmare, Harry was surprised he didn't cancel. Walking into the shopping centre, he found Zayn from the corner of his eye giving him a cheeky grin. With a second glance, the grin wasn't to Harry, it was to Liam. Awkward. Harry, Liam and Niall trailed into a restaurant where everyone there age seems to hang out and there was no sight of Louis until, oh no. Stan.

Stan was the big arsehole pig of the year and with the reputation he was building on his homophobic statuses on Facebook and the rumours Niall had told him about him, Harry was surprised Stan hadn't targeted him already. Stan was arguing with Eleanor for some odd reason, Louis is Stan's best mate so why is Stan even attempting to argue with Eleanor in the first place? Something seems very wrong, but Harry wasn't going to go all Scooby Doo detective on them because what would be the point? Stan and Eleanor finished there argument with a massive slap from Team Eleanor, with one big crack shattering the tables and chairs of the café, Stan's cheek seemed reddened by Eleanor's gesture. She clicked her heels away from Stan and towards Harry looking stern as hell.

"You. I need your help. Something's wrong with Louis and I know you two studied together, so I was thinking he said something to you or?" Eleanor flushed

"No, sorry. I haven't heard anything"

"Ugh. Well, will you just speak to him?" Eleanor demanded, Harry nodded and their five second exchange came to a sudden end, Harry was sure that under all those brunette locks and that lip liner, was a girl who just needed a hobby or a purposed other than Louis Tomlinson. But Harry wasn't getting involved.

At their table, Niall invited Amy Green to come and sit with them which meant bringing along Lou and Perrie. Don't get me wrong, Harry likes to socialise just as much as any other kid but, today is really not the day. Amy was too busy sucking Niall's face off which meant Harry and Liam had to make conversation with Perrie and Lou.

"So, how's you and Zayn?" Liam asked

"We're fine except every time I kiss him, he tastes like smoke" Perrie complains

"I would never smoke, ever. How about you Harry?" Lou chants

"Same here. I've never even got drunk, my first time was Perrie's party" Harry glumly says. "I'm sorry, that must've sounded really lame"

"It's cool, its hard to come across someone our age these days whose innocent I guess" Lou replies

With an exchange of smiles, Lou and Perrie pulled Amy away from Niall's lip's and made route for Victoria Secret.

Their shopping trip was successful, they all got horror movies to binge for Harry's tonight. They also got to get Liam (who looked oldest) to grab them a couple of vodka's for the party later. Harry was glum how Louis wasn't here today, he almost texted Louis asking if his going to Zayn's tonight but, doesn't have the heart or confidence to. They haven't spoke after their almost sex session in the food tech classroom yesterday, which meant as a bad sign for Harry especially when Eleanor said to him that's something's wrong with Louis, what's that supposed to mean? Ugh. Riddles.