Triple Threat

He'd been trapped in the confinements of his room for almost the whole of Saturday. The only time Harry was planning to leave was for Eleanor's party which felt like a chore in itself. Gemma was also in her room doing revision but Harry couldn't care less, he was done with her. If getting naked on webcam in front of random men is the way she wants to make money then so be it, Harry wants no involvement in it. After many hours of scrolling down on his dashboard of tumblr and texts to Louis, it was 7pm. Time for Eleanor's party. Ugh.

Harry threw on his white V-neck and skinny black jeans that were ripped at the knees along with a pair of grey boots. He walked out his room and came face-to-face with his so called sister, Gemma. He needed answers and fast.

"Harry, can we just talk about this?" Gemma exclaimed

"How long have you been doing this?" Harry demanded

"Just for two weeks. I swear. I was going to quit as soon as I got a real job but, nobody's looking to employ an 19-year-old with no qualifications."

"So you become a prostitute?"

"I wouldn't exactly call it prostitution Harry"

"You might as well be one! I don't want to talk about this" Harry starts to trail off

"Harry-"

Harry turned around quickly and spoke. "You best tell Liam. That's the only thing I want from you, not your cheap booze"

With that, Harry walked downstairs, said goodbye to Robin and Anne and left. He started to make is way to the party still clearly pissed off about the whole Gemma thing. As Harry came to the big mansion Eleanor lived in, he was confused. He'd only spoke to Eleanor at least once and she didn't even know his name so why has she asked for Harry to attend the booze filled night? It was all a mystery.

After climbing through a crowd of bodies, and no sign of Louis, Harry found Niall and Liam standing with Zayn, Lou and Perrie. They all greeted one another. Looking around Harry noticed that Eleanor's living room was modern and contemporary. It was pure white with and animal rug making the carpet, there was also a log fire burning along with a massive glass chandelier hanging above the pure white sofa. Harry saw Eleanor talking to Nick and Stan, Harry did not trust them three at all and was confused as to where Louis was.

"Harry?!" Perrie shouted

"Oh yeah hi sorry I got lost" Harry said dazed

"Well? Don't you think it's weird Amy's not here already?" Lou asks Harry

"Yeah, It's pretty weird. Where even is she supposed to be?" Harry asked

"She's meant to be here. With me" Niall said

"Maybe she's going to be late?" Liam suggested

"But, she hasn't read any of my texts" Niall cried with worry

"Oh calm down, she'll appear soon" Zayn snorted.

A whole hour passed and no sign of Amy or Louis. At exactly midnight, Louis came through the front door carrying a massive vanilla cake with prink frosting spelling out 'Happy Birthday Eleanor' and candles flaring. Louis surprised Eleanor and gave her a big kiss on the lips and after putting the cake down it soon turned into a full on snogging session, tongues and everything. Harry was going to be sick so he went upstairs to take a breather. He trailed along Eleanor's long hallway and walked into Eleanor's massive room, seeing pictures of her and Louis kissing all pinned up around then suddenly, he looked at a girl sitting on the four-poster bed that must be Eleanor's. It was Amy.

"Amy? Your here? Niall's been looking for you everywhere"

"I know. I'm having a really bad day" Amy said crying into a tissue