Chapter 12

Zero didn't know how long he was out but he did know someone was carrying him right now and the movement had his side hurting like hell. Not being able to stop it from coming out Zero moan in pain and reached for his side. Feeling the boy move as while as having heard him moan Van Hellsing stopped and sat the boy against a tree not wanting to add to the pain Zero was most likely feeling at the moment. "So, which son of Vlad's are you and why the hell were you out here so late?" Van asked as he took a few steps back away from the boy. Zero looked up at the stranger in front of him not knowing what to do, he didn't know if he could trust this man for that matter. For all Zero knew he could have been the one who left that spike sticking up in the ground. "I'm Zero and for the reason why I'm out here so late is none of your damn business," Zero managed to grit out in between his moans of pain. "Fair enough I guess. I'm Van Hellsing, just so you don't think I'm the one who left that trap there for your stupid ass the fall into," Van bite right back at the boy. After all he had done for the little brat and he goes and talks to him like that; that fucking pissed Van off. Zero looked up in shock at the man before him,"You're Senna's father?" Taken by surprise by what Zero just said Van just stood there looking at the boy. "Yea, she's my daughter. Why you ask," Van stated as he turned his head to the side. Zero just shook his head and claimed it was just a random question before he yeld out in pain while reaching for his side once more. "I take it you've never been stabled before," Van calmly stated as he started to laugh. Zero couldn't believe this jerk, he was laughing at him for being in pain.
Feeling bad about laughing at the boy for being in pain Van made his way to the boy and lend foward. "What the hell are you doing," Zero rushed out as he pushed his back against the tree more. "Look, I feel bad that I laughed at you while your in pain so to make it up to you I'm offering to give you some of my blood to help you heal," Van stated as he bent his neck so Zero could bite him. "Um, that's very nice and all but I've never bitten anyone before nor do I have fangs," Zero stated before he had the worst feeling to go through his gut he's ever felt other than the whole spike throw his side pain. That's when for the first time in his life Zero wanted to bite someone badly. "Is that so," Van stated as he started to move away only for Zero to pull him back and bite him on the neck. The pure shock of what Zero had done was plainly showing on both his and Van's face however there was more to it for Zero himself because he found that he rather enjoyed the taste of the man's blood that was now flowing into his mouth. In fact Zero enjoyed it so much so that a moan of pure pleasure came out of his mouth as he sucked on Van's now bleeding neck. Van was in shock at the boy that was now feeding on him, he had fucking moaned from tasting his blood. That's when a thought accured to Van, was this the first time this boy ever tasted blood? As Van was stuck in his own thoughts Zero was in a world of pleasure; so much pleasure that he had forgotten all about his side and was now panting from it all while still feeding. By the second moan that slipped out of Zero's mouth Van had started to notice something he wished he hadn't, the fact that this boy was getting off on feeding for the first time had him hard as a rock and before he himself realized what he was doing he was grinding his clothed cock against the boy's clothed member causing him to moan even more. Letting his head lean backwards Van said fuck it and started to undo the boy's pants. He needed him right then and there; he didn't give a shit if it was Vlad's son let alone that it was even a boy he was about to fuck. Once he had Zero's pants off Van undone his pant while freeing his own erection. Wasting no time Van push the boy's legs open and thrusted into him as hard as he could. Both let out a load moan at what Van was now doing to Zero as he trust his hips forwards faster and faster. It wasn't long before Van was panting with the need to come inside the boy nor was it long before Zero started to beg him to let him come. "Fuck, ah, don't, ah ahu, don't stop," Zero moaned out as Van's balls began to tighten even more. All too soon Zero let out a moan signaling that he had just came between their chest which caused Van to do something he thought he wouldn't ever do; he began to beg the boy to let him find his release to. It didn't take long however for Van's begs to be rewarded when Zero's ass clamped down around Van's cock causing them both to come. Van pulled out and sat back away from the Zero while staring in shock at him. He was so fucking dead for what he had just done. He had just fuck Dracula's son against a tree while he was hurt and most likely high as fuck on his first time feeding. All Van could say at that moment was fuck.